11-07-08, 10:50 AM   #1
blackwater
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
curable self debuffs exist?

Is there a mod that can show curable debuffs? ( say for healer class)

I know some unit frames do this but currently perl classic doesn't work and x-perl works but you cannot change the debuff location and size.

Any stand alone mods that can show only curable debuffs in a separate window on self?

I wish you could change the debuff location on x-perl and size qq.
11-07-08, 10:51 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You can get Decursive or SmartDebuff.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-07-08, 08:23 PM   #3
blackwater
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ya i dont like those I want to see the default spell icons so I can judge myself when/what to dispel.

The auto-dispelers are not good for pvp

Perl classic used to do this but not anymore.
X-perl does do it but no movable/resizable

shrug surprising not many basic debuff mods out there
11-07-08, 10:22 PM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
Ya i dont like those I want to see the default spell icons so I can judge myself when/what to dispel.

The auto-dispelers are not good for pvp

<snip>
Unless it has changed, Decursive has a blacklist that you can add spells you do not want to dispell.

It seems like I was using an addon for buffs/dots/hots a few weeks ago though that had an option to only show debuffs curable 'by me'. I'm not having much success rummaging through all my filed addons that I've shelved, and no success with memory doing a search or 3. Good luck and I hope ya find what you need.
11-08-08, 11:47 AM   #5
blackwater
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ya cant use decursive for pve its ok but not for pvp.

I read that the unit frame addons all have bugs related to showing curable debuffs so Im sure they will get around to it.
11-08-08, 01:03 PM   #6
AyaJulia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
As much as I'm sure you'd like to stick with perl/x-perl, it's not true that the unit frame addons ALL have bugs with this. I've never had a problem with pitbull displaying only the curable debuffs on my priest or mage. You can move the debuff icons all you like, and it even has an option to put a colored border on debuffed players, with different colors for different conditions (i.e. blue for magic, yellow diseases, purple curses) so you don't have to question which spell to use in a tense situation.

Wish I could help you with a standalone mod, I know that's always preferable... but I do love my pitbull for this functionality.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » curable self debuffs exist?