05-05-09, 04:28 AM   #1
Devilmaiden
A Murloc Raider
Help!

Everytime i play WOW with Carbonite installed i get this message after fights Interface Action failed due to addon,Carbonite is the only addon i have,it worked fine before the latest wow patch.
Yesterday i downloaded the 3.1.1 version of carbonite after deleting my wow cache and interface but im still getting the same message,i have spoken to wow GM who say they cant help.
My husband and friends have Carbonite installed and they have no problems,i cant even find out what the interface action is that is failing.
This is driving me nuts but i dont want to quit using carbonite.
Any ideas anyone?

05-05-09, 04:35 AM   #2
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Easiest way to fix this is to disable lua error notifications in blizz interface options. It seems to be a common problem with many addons, not just carbonite and I haven't seen any adverse effects to the game other than the error itself.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

05-05-09, 07:51 AM   #3
Jezzabel
A Cyclonian

and there is a fix in the next version of Carbonite that was announced by the devs after some of us reported that behavior too.

05-05-09, 12:48 PM   #4
Devilmaiden
A Murloc Raider
RE: Help

Many thanks for your replies its good to know im not going nuts and will keep Carbonite going hopefully it will get sorted out.
Have a great day all .
Devilmaiden

05-06-09, 02:58 AM   #5
Devilmaiden
A Murloc Raider
Disabled Lua error in wow but didnt work still got the interface action failed message guess i'm just going to have to ignore it,it said something regarding cooldown although i dont have a clue as to what that is.
you said there was a patch for this problem in the new version is that version 3.1.1 that i downloaded already ?

05-06-09, 04:57 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
These are the fixes will be in the next version of Carbonite:

Fixed taint errors in combat from setting Watch List item keybinding.
Fixed Watch List item error that could happen when turning in a quest.
Fixed disabling "Show punk detections in Shattrath or Dalaran" still showing in Underbelly.
Fixed Wintergrasp zone graphic on French and Spanish clients.

The first one may be the problem you have and actually does not really break anything. What is the exact error message you are getting?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Help!