08-03-08, 12:59 PM   #1
blackwater
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Move battle objectives? (bg, world pvp stuff)

I really really hate that the world/bg/arena pvp objectives show in the middle of my screen.

Im looking for a standalone mod that can let me scale or move the battle objectives, that has a very tiny memory footprint.

I use a mod from curse called battleobjectivesmover but because of how its build it come in at a whopping 800kb+, All it does it move one frame, seems like a bit overkill.

Anyhow anyone know how I can do this?
08-03-08, 04:34 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

it's an Ace3 mod and i'll bet you're not running disembedded libs and it is the first Ace3 mod alphabetically in your mods. that means that the Ace3 librarys (which if you have other Ace3 mods, they are using also) are loading from there, making it look larger than it actually is (because technically the librarys are being shared with all your other Ace3 mods).

that said, i'm not aware of any other standalone mods that do just this. many minimap mods do this (the battle objectives frame is part of the minimap cluster). you may also have some luck with frame modification mods like Visor.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Move battle objectives? (bg, world pvp stuff)