09-24-13, 10:16 AM   #2901
KlaypexDelusion
A Murloc Raider
Most of things i fixed.
one Q. if i can how i can "unlock" my bags so i can put items where i wanth. like in standard wow bag ui ?

09-24-13, 11:31 AM   #2902
modernlifeisandy
A Defias Bandit
Since I updated to the latest version, every time I log into the game, cargbags has all items highlighted as shown in the picture. Can I disable this? The highlight goes away after I mouseover each item, but it is a real pain to have to do this on every single login or UI reload.

09-24-13, 12:55 PM   #2903
Kkthnx
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by modernlifeisandy View Post
Since I updated to the latest version, every time I log into the game, cargbags has all items highlighted as shown in the picture. Can I disable this? The highlight goes away after I mouseover each item, but it is a real pain to have to do this on every single login or UI reload.

Are you sure you are on the latest release? This issue was fixed by nib in the first week of 5.4. Update again. I suggest a clean install. Its the safest way to go when updating imo.

Edit looks like you are still on version 7?

Last edited by Kkthnx : 09-24-13 at 01:13 PM.

09-24-13, 12:55 PM   #2904
humfras
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by modernlifeisandy View Post
Get the latest RealUI @ http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-RealUI8.html
or cargBags_Nivaya @ http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MoPupdate.html

09-24-13, 03:25 PM   #2905
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by KlaypexDelusion View Post
Most of things i fixed.
one Q. if i can how i can "unlock" my bags so i can put items where i wanth. like in standard wow bag ui ?
To turn off all bag features (essentially making it one bag) try this:
/cbniv empty
/cbniv sortbags
/cbniv sortbank
/cbniv new
/cbniv trade
/cbniv armor
/cbniv junk
/cbniv sets
/cbniv consumables
At that point though maybe you'll just want to use the defautl WoW bags

Originally Posted by disbthai View Post
Hi i downloaded and installed REALUI8 r18b and I noticed something that I can't find on how to get it disable. Thanks
/raven > scroll down and tick Lock All Anchors

09-25-13, 04:30 AM   #2906
Neeā
A Defias Bandit
īDont save my changes

hi first of all i love it but it dont save my changes at all.. when i log out and in its all back to default :S

a bug or do i have to "save" my changes in some way

hmm it seems that it is the scale of the action bar that resets still annoying tho

Last edited by Neeā : 09-25-13 at 04:45 AM.

09-25-13, 06:00 AM   #2907
Stevenlandry
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Neeā View Post
hi first of all i love it but it dont save my changes at all.. when i log out and in its all back to default :S

a bug or do i have to "save" my changes in some way

hmm it seems that it is the scale of the action bar that resets still annoying tho
Addon Control...Unclick the one's U don't want real controlling. RealUI will always go back to default if you dont use this. i changed my actionbars to but had to unclick it from the addon control for it to stay.

Ripshawn YouTube channel

RipShawn Twitch channel

09-25-13, 08:38 AM   #2908
Neeā
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Stevenlandry View Post
Addon Control...Unclick the one's U don't want real controlling. RealUI will always go back to default if you dont use this. i changed my actionbars to but had to unclick it from the addon control for it to stay.
thanks it helped

What is power mode? cant seem to find info about it

09-25-13, 08:30 PM   #2909
litesung
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

On my client when I enter a battleground, enemy player name tags (the health bar above their heads) show in red. I think they are supposed to be colored their class color. How can I fix this? Clear my cache? Or are the account settings stuck/stored from somewhere else?

I'll try to post a picture this weekend.

09-25-13, 09:11 PM   #2910
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by litesung View Post
On my client when I enter a battleground, enemy player name tags (the health bar above their heads) show in red. I think they are supposed to be colored their class color. How can I fix this? Clear my cache? Or are the account settings stuck/stored from somewhere else?

I'll try to post a picture this weekend.
It's a WoW setting, located in the interface options somewhere.

09-27-13, 06:03 AM   #2911
tgrhwke
A Murloc Raider
I am having an issue with chat frames. Starting yesterday every time I log in on any character all of the chat settings are reset to default and all channels are disabled (unchecked in the menu).

The only change I have made to my UI prior to this was to install the addon Rare Announcer. I have since removed that addon thinking that might be the cause of it, but the problem is still there.

Another fix I attempted was to completely delete the WTF folder, recopy the UI package, and run the in-game install, but that also has not corrected the problem.

So I am at a loss for what is causing my issue and how to correct it.

09-27-13, 10:26 AM   #2912
dodgerslim
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
I am having an issue with chat frames. Starting yesterday every time I log in on any character all of the chat settings are reset to default and all channels are disabled (unchecked in the menu).

The only change I have made to my UI prior to this was to install the addon Rare Announcer. I have since removed that addon thinking that might be the cause of it, but the problem is still there.

Another fix I attempted was to completely delete the WTF folder, recopy the UI package, and run the in-game install, but that also has not corrected the problem.

So I am at a loss for what is causing my issue and how to correct it.
Check the folder properties for WTF, and see if they're set to read-only, possibly.

09-27-13, 12:51 PM   #2913
relay
A Murloc Raider
Hi all,

i dont know if i miss something.

When i type something in the chat, and i want to spam it again Ii press the ↑ key and it appear. But now pressing the key doing nothing.

Any solutions?

PD: sorry for my bad english

09-28-13, 01:04 PM   #2914
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by relay View Post
Hi all,

i dont know if i miss something.

When i type something in the chat, and i want to spam it again Ii press the ↑ key and it appear. But now pressing the key doing nothing.

Any solutions?

PD: sorry for my bad english
From my understanding, that had been disabled by Blizzard.

09-28-13, 01:13 PM   #2915
relay
A Murloc Raider
With Alt+ and upper key works.

09-29-13, 09:26 AM   #2916
sparhawk36
A Defias Bandit
Map quest display

I am having an issue with the zone map display. I clicked the arrow to hide the quest list, and now the arrow is not clickable to show the quests again. I have disabled all addons except realUI core and the issue still exists. with the default blizzard UI there is no issue. I'm using realUI 8.0 r18b.

09-29-13, 12:39 PM   #2917
usrhai
A Kobold Labourer
Dear Author,

I think you should add an option for cargBags in order to make the auto collapse cells of bag only do its function when we close the bag window. As you know when you sell things on bags, the next items will be replaced on the sold items, it could lead to mis-click on the items that you don't want to sell so I recommend you configure the addons in which the auto collapse function only works when you close the bags window, I think it should be useful, now I have to turn off nearly all of the section exclude Junk and Quest Items since I think it's ok for the function to work

Thanks and Best regards,

P/S: I found that there is no update notification for the addons, if you can, next update please add this function, if you've already added it, I'm sorry for my understanding and keep up the good work, mate!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_093013_013759.jpg
Views:	1041
Size:	985.2 KB
ID:	7869  

Last edited by usrhai : 09-29-13 at 12:45 PM.

09-29-13, 08:52 PM   #2918
modernlifeisandy
A Defias Bandit
I love everything about the new RealUI, except for the Grid layout. The class text is hard to read because it matches the background and I can't figure out how to fix it. I've tried editing everything, but can't get the layout to match the layout in RealUI 7, where it uses the dark gray color. Anyone know how to get the old layout back?

09-30-13, 12:02 PM   #2919
Vanq
A Murloc Raider

Playing on a Zenbook...

That's a 13" with a 1920x1080 Resolution. Is there any way to scale the UI to be ... A LOT larger? Without pixelizing my game by changing screen resolution or something like that.

09-30-13, 03:42 PM   #2920
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is there anyway I can add additional rares to the built in tracker?

Thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI