Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03-26-15, 02:53 AM   #1
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I dream of a new computer

I've had a MSI GX70 gaming laptop for a few years now and I'm already looking for a new system for recording and editing game footage.

In the past, I've stuck with using AMD processors, but in this build, I want to keep an open mind and figure out which brand would give me the most out of what I want. I've already decided on most of the other components, but feedback is welcome.

Note: This is a dream build and specs may change as I get closer to affording it.
The usage priority in which the components have been chosen is gaming, recording/streaming, then video editing/rendering. This system will be expected to drive multiple 4K or better monitors, but will only run a game on one. VR gaming is a possibility and must be supported as well.

Build Components:

As for recording and video editing, I currently record with OBS and use Fraps as a backup. I edit with HitFilm Express 2 that I managed to legitimately grab a free promotional copy of. I plan on switching over to use Dxtory for recording and Adobe Premiere CC for editing later on.

Edits:

Last edited by SDPhantom : 03-27-15 at 11:43 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » I dream of a new computer