08-12-09, 10:42 PM   #21
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Cralor View Post
Really sorry to hear about your loss.

And here I am on the boards when I was going to go look up something on Google...
I would've been playing tonight, but I'm still downloading Lich King. Found the install disks for vanilla and bc, but couldn't find wotlk.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
08-12-09, 10:55 PM   #22
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well you know, you can install the Vanilla CD, then the BC CD, then the WotLK CD. Then you install patches. You don't need the patches from Vanilla to BC or BC to WotLK.
08-12-09, 11:10 PM   #23
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Hi. I've been going through withdrawel since Saturday night when our house was broken into and both of our laptops were stolen. On top of which a 22 inch flatscreen tv was stolen. Anyway, we've got some temporary replacements for the laptops and we are waiting to see what our renter's insurance will do as far as replacing stuff. In the mean time I'm glad to be back.
Oh my gawd .. there I was expecting one of your cheeky comments and Im faced with this. Sorry to hear it all.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
08-12-09, 11:15 PM   #24
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Cheeky, am I? Don't worry, I'm still gonna be cheeky.... Just a little more subdued and depressed kinda cheeky.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn
08-12-09, 11:48 PM   #25
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
Do you need to install Vanilla and BC first?

I thought installing WotLK installed the other two as well. But I could be wrong.
08-13-09, 05:36 AM   #26
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Sepioth View Post
Do you need to install Vanilla and BC first?

I thought installing WotLK installed the other two as well. But I could be wrong.
I dunno - I would think if you did the direct download from blizz's site it would install everything. I spent the past weekend doing this on my laptop after wiping and installing linux, but I did the first two from cd before the direct download and I let that sit overnight so it was done by the time I got up the next day. there might be a check to see if you have the previous version installed - I'm pretty sure the BC box says you need to have Vanilla installed first or it won't work.
08-13-09, 06:01 AM   #27
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

If I recall correctly I've seen Blizz posters say you can install the game all the way up to 3.0 with the Wrath DVD.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)
08-13-09, 09:41 AM   #28
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

VOODOO! I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Had I been around more, I'd totally have missed you, but I've been gone a fair bit myself.

DUDE! That's awful. I'm sorry someone felt the need to inflict their stupidity and greed on you. I'll think good thoughts for you to achieve a swift and efficient resolution that yields is better than you had before the robbery.

Welcome back!

/hug

08-13-09, 10:56 AM   #29
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

Originally Posted by us2006027321 View Post

VOODOO! I'm sorry to hear that, bud. Had I been around more, I'd totally have missed you, but I've been gone a fair bit myself.

DUDE! That's awful. I'm sorry someone felt the need to inflict their stupidity and greed on you. I'll think good thoughts for you to achieve a swift and efficient resolution that yields is better than you had before the robbery.

Welcome back!

/hug
Uh oh you called him Dude!.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
08-13-09, 02:15 PM   #30
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by MidgetMage55 View Post
Uh oh you called him Dude!
LoL That was silly and fun. ><

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Anybody miss me?