01-08-10, 02:40 AM   #1
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Paladin Blessings

hey there I really would love to find an efficient pally buffing AddOn that syncs with PP and such, and I found the perfect AddOn: ZOMGbuffs. Sadly.. There are some bugs that the author hasn't issued and I was curious as to other replacements other than PallyPower? Thanks again, and have a great day!
01-08-10, 02:42 AM   #2
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Well.. I guess I found something already! lol, Blessed. I will try it out. For those who don't know what this is, here is a link:

http://www.wowace.com/addons/blessed/

I will let you know how it turns out!
01-08-10, 03:02 AM   #3
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Well that doesn't seem to work either! Unless I'm missing something
01-08-10, 04:28 AM   #4
shkm
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

I was never fond of PallyPower and found Paladin Buffer to be a great alternative. Unfortunately it has one particularly annoying bug (you can work around it with some effort) and no option to set auras. It's also no longer in active development. Of course, what Blizzard should do is make paladin buffs sane and not incredibly, stupidly annoying; then we wouldn't have to bother with one of these addons.
01-08-10, 11:09 AM   #5
Taryble
A Molten Giant

Personally, I use "PallyPower" to see what buffs I'm assigned, and then I set up the buffs in ZOMGbuffs. ZOMG only really has issues when PallyPower communications are enabled - I've been using ZOMG since some time in BC and consider it the greatest buffing addon ever made.
01-08-10, 11:13 AM   #6
Pseudopod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Blessed looks promising indeed, and since the last udpate was 4 days ago, it's still actively worked on. Lets just hope it doesn't get abandoned like so many PP alternatives edit: the latest alpha of Blessed is only missing one Ace library (AceTimer-3.0), which you can download for yourself right now. It doesn't sync with PP yet though.

Last edited by Pseudopod : 01-08-10 at 11:34 AM.
01-08-10, 11:43 AM   #7
Rostok
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Cork!

Post too short >_<
01-08-10, 12:08 PM   #8
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
Personally, I use "PallyPower" to see what buffs I'm assigned, and then I set up the buffs in ZOMGbuffs. ZOMG only really has issues when PallyPower communications are enabled - I've been using ZOMG since some time in BC and consider it the greatest buffing addon ever made.
I agree. I LOVE ZOMGbuffs, but the blessing manager hasn't been showing up, and the minimap button has been bugged out lately, so I'm not sure as to if the author is going to fix this or not.

As for Cork, I need a blessing manager, not just a reminder. But thank you for the referral

I will keep my eye on Blessed. The author has done great things with other AddOns that they have so this makes me eager to see how this will turn out in the long run
01-08-10, 12:33 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Have you looked at SmartBuff?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-08-10, 03:37 PM   #10
Rostok
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You can manage your blessings with Cork.

Though i don't play anymore i used to use Cork for this purpose 'cause i've a crappy laptop with so few memory it would make you cry...
I could barely load 10 addons (oUF and his layout, cargBags and his layout, rABB+rABS...), so Cork did the trick.
It was efficient and easy to setup.
01-08-10, 04:34 PM   #11
Taryble
A Molten Giant

If Antiarc makes it able to work with PallyPower, Blessed would be nearly perfect.

For ZOMG, I don't use it's minimap button. It's either providing an LDB object, or I still have Fubar2Broker installed - haven't checked. The LDB/Fubar object showing up on my installation works perfectly.
01-08-10, 04:41 PM   #12
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
If Antiarc makes it able to work with PallyPower, Blessed would be nearly perfect.

For ZOMG, I don't use it's minimap button. It's either providing an LDB object, or I still have Fubar2Broker installed - haven't checked. The LDB/Fubar object showing up on my installation works perfectly.
OH hmmm. Thank you I forgot about LDB displays.
01-08-10, 05:13 PM   #13
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
This solves my WHOLE conundrum! Thank you! It never crossed my mind to ever use LDB displays, I've never thought that ahead I suppose. So I went ahead, and got Chocolate bar and Broker_Everything, and this is how it looks!

ZOMGbuffs works flawless in this, I can access everything just perfect, and everything works great, and looks good as well! I recommend Chocolate bar to everyone.

showing chocolate bar - http://i49.tinypic.com/35c27n8.jpg

without the outline >.> - http://i50.tinypic.com/25qak55.jpg
01-09-10, 01:11 AM   #14
Taryble
A Molten Giant

When I first abandoned Fubar to go with Brokers, I stumbled into legoblock-style Broker displays - Fortress, to be exact. <3 Fortress. I've got LDB stuff going on above and below my minimap, as well as one icon on my minmap, and a row of LDB texts above my chatlog.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Paladin Blessings