02-26-07, 03:42 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Seerah's Suitcase UI pack

I used to use the default Blizzard UI with a few addons stuck in here and there... Then (after trying out MazzleUI) I decided to finally design my own interface - make it what I had always wanted. And I was quite pleased with my results. Enter....

Seerah's Suitcase!

A sleek, space-saving layout. You can use it how I have it set up or arrange it to fit your needs! The readme file included lists all addons and how to configure them.

Here's a sampling of some of the addons included:
  • Bartender3 - action bar mod
    ag_UnitFrames - highly customizable unit frames
    FuBar - panel mod with plugins
    Cartographer - uber map mod
    Geist - hidden buttons
    Scrolling Combat Text, Scrolling Combat Text Damage, and Scrolling Combat Text Cooldowns
    MonkeyQuest
    vBagnon
    EQCompare
    Autobar
    TrinketMenu
    .... the list goes on

I will keep this file updated on a weekly basis with any new versions of the addons. Feel free to offer suggestions and ask questions either here or on the download page - I check this site very often.

See screenshots and download it here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...sSuitcase.html

ENJOY!!
02-28-07, 08:46 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Smile

All addons are now up-to-date.

If your action bars are in the wrong places after updating, please go to your Bartender3 menu (through DeuceCommander) and reselect the Default profile (or whichever profile you were using). This is a side-effect of how the author was handling a bugfix, I believe. You shouldn't have to do it again.

Cartographer_Waypoints was removed, since waypoints were put back into the main Cartographer addon.
There are a couple new libraries...
Added Poisoner!! See the ReadMe to learn more about it.
Added Talented_Data!! Now you can play with templates for all classes.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-06-07, 10:34 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Changelog:

v.1.02
All addons are up-to-date as of this evening.

Bartender3 - can now choose to hide bars until mouseover!
Created a FontPack for Seerah's Suitcase to be used with ClearFont2. You may now update this addon yourself, worry-free.
GoGoMount now has two key-binding settings, normal and ground mount only.
ItsPolyquip - added ability for custom quips to be added – took ones that I put in and entered them into the custom file – now you may update this addon yourself without special care.
Replaced DeuceCommander with Niagara.
Talented (improved UI design – Templates vs. Current Build)

(Note: I noticed that ClearFont2 isn't being applied to Prat at the moment... Don't worry, I will be tracking down why )
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-13-07, 09:35 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.03

All addons up-to-date, and a few new additions/changes.
Replaced SimpleDruidBar with AceDruidBar - a new addon that fits in better with the UI and is easier to customize
Switched out RangeCheck plugins for ag_UF - the new one will fade out frames in a party as well
FuBar_CharacterInfoFu - just in case you have a habit of forgetting the keybinding (Alt-C ) for your CharacterInfo screen
Grid is here! Along with the GridLayoutForHealers plugin. For more plugins, see www.wowace.com

(Still have an issue with the chat frame font getting tainted... Deleting your chatcache in your WTF folder fixes it, but also gets rid of the separate chat windows. I'm still tracking it down! )

03-20-07, 10:46 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.04
Plenty of new changes. Also, ag_UnitFrames has undergone many changes and bug fixes in the past week – please let me know if you have any problems/bugs and I'll bring them up with the author. **NOTE – if you're updating, you will need to redo your settings for ag_UnitFrames. All settings (but not positions) for frames were lost in one of the updates/fixes. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you want the Seerah's Suitcase default settings back, copy BOTH of the ag_UnitFrames saved variables files from the WTF folder located with the Seerah's Suitcase download. The location of these is: WTF\Account\--Your Account Name--\SavedVariables\ag_UnitFrames.lua -AND- ag_UnitFrames.lua.bak **

- Replaced PlayerNotes with AuldLangSyne
- the author of vBagnon changed it back to it's original state of just "Bagnon", taking out sorting capabilities. If you're looking for a bag mod that sorts, I suggest ArkInventory.
- Added a new GruulAssist plugin for BigWigs. You need a heavy netherweave bandage in your inventory for it to check distance.
- AceDruidBar changed names to SmartyCat.

04-01-07, 10:29 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.05
I added in my first attempt at an addon, SSWelcome. This will pop up a frame notifying you of important changes/things you need to do when you update your Seerah's Suitcase UI. For example, King of the Jungle is fixed (yay!) but you NEED to type /kotj resetdb to stop getting error messages.

- Can now create extra frames in ag_UnitFrames – see the ReadMe on how to make party targets
- Clicking on Decursive's MUFs will now cancel any spell currently being cast – so you don't get any annoying “another action is in progress” messages
- Added FuBar_KTMFu - shows your aggro status on the FuBar and other nifty stuff
- Plenty of changes to sct, Talented, and TrinketMenu - see the changelog in your download for more info

04-17-07, 10:09 PM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Known Issue:
I narrowed down what was tainting the font in your chat frames. Hopefully it will get fixed in the future, but for now...

Only use the font size slider in the CF2 config to change the font size in your chat windows!!

CF2 doesn't like Prat's font size module or when you change fonts through Blizzard, via right clicking on the chat tabs.

If the font you chose in ClearFont2 is not being applied to your chat frames, delete your chat-cache.txt file located at WTF\Account\your account name\your character name\chat-cache.txt You'll have to do this for every character that is tainted. This will get rid of custom chat windows and anchor your combat text window back behind general. Remember to turn the tab back on for chat frame 2 to move your combat text frame again.

-------------------------------------------------------

v.1.06
All addons are up-to-date. BigWigs_GruulAssist was removed, since a range checker has been added to the Gruul and Curator modules in the normal BigWigs addon. I added in a MonkeyQuest plugin for FuBar and another Layout plugin for Grid which will use the MTs as set up in oRA2.

- NEW!! AutoBar will now display buttons to conjure food/water/mana gems, display teleports, and spells to summon pally/lock mounts – if you do not see the changes and want them, reset your profile on the profile tab of AutoBarConfig.
- KLHThreatMeter reanchored the raid table to UIParent. This should cause problems with scaling, window position, alt+z stuff. You might need to run "/ktm g r" again if your window is missing. As a side effect, you should now transmit threat updates while in alt-z mode though.
- NEW!! RatingBuster will now show mp5, crit, dmg, etc gained from stats. Will now show a summary of stats gained from an item. Also compares stats when comparing items – check out the config options in Niagara.

Last edited by Seerah : 04-17-07 at 10:11 PM.
05-01-07, 10:27 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.07
- Added SpamSentry - keep those spammers out of your chat frame and send the reports on in to blizzard!
- Chat frame font issue FIXED!!! If it's not fixed for you right away, delete your chat-cache file in WTF\Account\*your account name*\*your character name* Use Prat to change the size of your chat text
- a couple new fonts added to the font pack
- King of the Jungle: Made feed button have a popupbutton list from which you can choose available foods from your bags, depending on your food filter settings

Make sure you're using version 1.07 of WAU (WowAceUpdater) if you use it to update your mods!!

05-02-07, 03:52 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.1.7.1
forgot a few things last night!
- added KC_Mobility - hold Control+Alt to drag standard frames, including the open GM ticket window
- deleted/redid the chat-cache file in the included WTF folder - it was tainted
- forgot to mention last night that I remembered to fix a line of code in the SSWelcome files! Now, when you click "Disable" it will actually disable the mod :P

05-23-07, 04:13 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.0
Did a little bit of a revamp, keeping in mind how much memory some addons consumed, seeing what was added to the default UI, or just plain replacing them with new ones.
- Addons removed: ATSW, Antagonist, eCastingBar, ReagentFu, Poisoner, Surfaces, TheoryCraft2
- Addons added: DrDamage, SkillsPlusFu, Quartz (see the included changelog or FAQ for more info about these addons)
- Bartender3 now has sticky frames if you design your own bar layout
- eePanels has tons of new features! Scale/move panels with the mouse, use SharedMedia to change borders/backgrounds, etc.
- GFW_TrackMenu: now Ace2 – can change whether it opens up or down, what side of the mini map it's on, and if you would rather click to open menu
- oRA2: Added zone invite (/razinvite) - mass invites for guildies in the same zone as you
- SharedMedia: new status bar textures, added MyMedia feature – see the Instructions in the folder if you wish to use your own textures/fonts/etc
IMPORTANT! With Prat, since things were cleared up between the FontSize module and ClearFont2, you now select your font for the chat frames from the FontSize module in the Prat options – make sure you check “Remember Font”.

I also removed the SSWelcome addon as I am a complete noob when it comes to coding. Eventually, I would like to have something neat to set this UI apart, but for now, I just want to push this version out.

AuraBlue is coming - haven't been able to test on live too much because servers keep breaking. :P

05-29-07, 02:54 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.01
More addons updated their .toc so that they will no longer show as "out of date" and most addons who had issues as a result of the patch have now had those issues resolved.
- SpamSentry: Party-invites from people that haven't whispered you (or you them) or that are not on your friends or guildlist are now ignored. This feature can be turned of via the options menu. Also has a new GUI for reporting spam.
- OmniCC: new blacklist feature if you don't want counts on certain frames
- cyCircled: will now skin AspectBar, some skins moved to separate modules/packs which I've included for you
DewDropLib: I think a recent change caused you to lose font and size settings on Dewdrop right-click menus – I hope it gets fixed
- New options added to DrDamage, Quartz, and RatingBuster

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to AuraBlue yet. I haven't forgotten, I just need to get off my butt and redo it with the new features that addons have added in mind. For now, any users of AuraBlue can download the classic Seerah's Suitcase for updates to their addons if they have any issues.

06-13-07, 01:36 PM   #12
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.02
- Decursive (mages will now cast polymorph rank 1 instead of highest rank to conserve mana and make it last less time)
- DrDamage (will now show a number for mages' Evocation spell, updates, fixes)
- FuBar_PetInfoFu (added options for XP to go (by amount or percentage) and time til pet levels)
- Prat (updates, fixes, new features for edit box: add "Hide Border", "Autohide", "Clickable" options)
- Talented (New: add “target template” feature – compare your current talents to a template (ex. if you want to keep track of a template for lvl70 while leveling))
- Talented_Data (Talented_Data will only load if its version matches current WoW version – this is to avoid any confusion with “real” talent info if it was changed in a patch)

07-06-07, 12:17 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.1
BIG CHANGES! I highly suggest a clean install. I have also put together an in-game options window to help you pick which addons you want enabled. Thanks to Mazzlefizz who helped me get the code right.
Also, I'm sorry, but the ReadMe hasn't been updated with the new mods yet - it's past my bedtime atm and I want to push this out while the mods are still fresh. :P Since I didn't update the readme, PLEASE read the changelog to get an idea of what the new mods do and why they were added/old ones removed. I'll get some new screenshots up later, too.

Removed: EQCompare, FuBar_MonkeyQuestFu, MonkeyQuest, GoGoMount, ItsPolyQuip, SmartDebuff
Added: nQuestLog, LittleWigs, tekKompare, Omen, Skinner, LightHeaded, MovableBags, ElkBuffBars, AdvancedTradeSkillWindow (yeah, it's back in), GemSay - some of these are added as alternatives to mods already in the package - you can pick which one you want in the options dialog that will pop up as soon as you log in.

07-24-07, 02:45 PM   #14
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.1.1
All addons are up-to-date! Two new libraries were added, and so was another plugin for Grid - GridManaBars (will add power bars to your grid frames ).
- AtlasLoot now has separate modules so you can disable (at the addon screen) the ones for loot you don't care about looking at - this will save on memory
- Decursive now has Druid Cyclone support for MC'ed party members
- KLH is now on its new stable release
- Prat has some new options and a new FuBar icon
- SmartyCatManaBar now lets you change your font
- Talented now allows you to force load Talented_Data if build numbers between the data and the WoW client don't match

07-30-07, 10:39 PM   #15
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.2
I suggest doing a *clean install* to pick up the new saved variables for PitBull.

Replaced ag_UnitFrames with PitBull – I even recreated some of the old ag_UF layouts for you. See the ReadMe for a link to the DogTag wiki page if you want to customize how the texts in PitBull are displayed. I also switched to updating with WAU's new “automatic dependency download” feature, so I cleaned up the libs and got rid of !!SAL and the libs that weren't being used by anything.
--- ag_Unitframes (there was a bug with ag_UF that some people were getting when clicking on Niagara... has been replaced with PitBull which has TONS more goodies!)
+++ AuctionFilterPlus (adds extra filters to the AH – exact name search, stack size, etc. Also shows if something is a “good deal” and pricer per item in a stack)
--- qAHImproved (hasn't been updated since December)

08-14-07, 04:29 PM   #16
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
Seerah, you've always been helpful to answer my questions and I really like your UI. I'd be willing to try it out but I have a few questions: 1) Can you changed the chat font? 2) What unit frames do you use? 3) Can you choose to use Discord or AG? 4) Do you have any Screenshots of what it looks like when in part/raid?

Good work, love, how long did it take you to learn and compile this?

Edit: Ignore the questions about the unit frames, actually read the changelog

Last edited by WannaSPOON : 08-14-07 at 04:32 PM.
08-14-07, 04:46 PM   #17
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
I now have a question about the folder naming. Since my server is down for another day I'm tweaking on a different on with only one toon. Do I need to make a copy and rename for each of my characters on my main server or will it be like when they're created and the folders will appear when I log onto that toon again?
08-14-07, 07:40 PM   #18
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You should make a copy for each of your characters, otherwise you may miss some settings.

edit:
1. You can change the font to whatever you like. Plenty are included, or you can add your own through MyMedia in SharedMedia. Chat fonts are controlled through Prat.

4. Doh! I did have a screenshot in a party before I redid it.... Party frames run down the left side, with party pets and party targets in between the party members. Doesn't take up too much room.

Last edited by Seerah : 08-14-07 at 07:43 PM.
08-14-07, 08:29 PM   #19
WannaSPOON
An Aku'mai Servant
Awesome, I'm actually getting used to the curly stuff. Now if I could just figure out how to bind keys :-\.
08-15-07, 07:52 AM   #20
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Same way as before - hit escape and go to the Key Bindings interface. There is a mod that controls it called myBindings2 to make it more organized. If you wish to bind something to the scroll wheel (fe, if you load up SmartBuff, then decide you don't want it on anymore, SB will have unbound camera zoom in/out to be able to add its own binding to the mousewheel at the same time) then you'll need to disable myBindings2 and bind the mouse wheel in the default interface.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Seerah's Suitcase UI pack