Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-21-10, 09:00 AM   #1
Tempestni
A Murloc Raider
Nodes and Node icons not on map

There seems to be a bug with Carbonites map. Im using Carb's map with Gatherer addon. I have to zoom waaaay in on the minimap to see the herb icons, which makes it almost impossible to farm and when I zoom out on the minimap, even slightly , they're gone. I've tried resetting, even deleteing and re-installing both Carbonite and Gatherer, still the same. This has just happened all of a sudden when it was working fine before ( just last night ). The herb node icons are only on Carbonites maximized map and docked map, not the minimap anymore. Its nothing that I have done or changed, the yellow flashing dots are no longer there either. and ofc i have " find herbs " enabled.

here are some screenshots

text in screenshot says : Herb locations are now gone with no flashing node locations, they can be seen in the docked map ( only )

text in screenshot says : Another zoomed in screenshot of the minimap, again no herb locations

text in screenshot says : This is a screenshot of the main map, showing herb locations throughout the zone. The minimap should look like this. It's almost like the docked map and minimap have swapped places.

Last edited by Tempestni : 12-21-10 at 09:37 AM. Reason: adding screenshots

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Nodes and Node icons not on map