12-28-07, 08:51 PM   #1
MiyabiNingyo
A Kobold Labourer
BarChanger

I'm playing Warrior and Priest
Evertime I change my spec from Holy to Shadow or from Off to Def, I have to change all my buttons again.
So I'm searching for a Addon, which is able to save in which bar slot the skill was.
I was searching a long time for a addon like this, maybe it exisits already, than post it please.

I know the skills in teh slots are save at the blizzard server.

Miyabi Ningyo
12-28-07, 10:01 PM   #2
Azareus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by MiyabiNingyo
I know the skills in teh slots are save at the blizzard server
Well, this is true only while you know them
If you unlearn them due to a "respec", the server wipes the spells in the slots, so... they are not saved anymore.

Anyway:

So I'm searching for a Addon, which is able to save in which bar slot the skill was.
I *just* noticed that I have the same problem (with my Hunter), but it never ever came to my mind an addon to "save" those spells for a later respec

NOW I want it too, if it exists, so I'll read any answer

(Useless reply, I know...)

Az
12-29-07, 01:50 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
First of all, wrong forum section for this question. This is the Wish List in Developer Discussions. This is from the description for this forum:
A place for AUTHORS to post their requests to Blizzard about api functions/interface features for possible inclusion.
NOT for end users to post mod requests.
With that taken care of, look at SimpleActionSets on http://wowui.incgamers.com/
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » BarChanger