04-20-06, 11:00 AM   #1
elm
A Defias Bandit
FuBar and Gypsy HotBar conflict?

I use Gypsy HotBar and recently installed FuBar to check it out and hopefully replace TitanPanel. I installed the latest version of FuBar (plain, with no other FuBar addons) and found it had a conflict with the Gypsy HotBar. It moved the first row of my Gypsy HotBar over to the right side of the screen, out of the Gypsy HotBar frame.

Here's a pic: http://i3.tinypic.com/vxgd41.jpg
The Charge icon should line up directly under the Demoralizing Shout icon.

Has anyone else experienced this? Or have you been able to use Gypsy HotBar and FuBar together successfully? Please let me know if you have any tips on fixing this! I'm very eager to try out FuBar but this is a showstopper for me right now. Thanks!
04-20-06, 11:13 AM   #2
Azareus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by elm
Has anyone else experienced this? Or have you been able to use Gypsy HotBar and FuBar together successfully? Please let me know if you have any tips on fixing this!
Yeah, me. I can confirm this Bug.

I "simply" fixed this problem by installing and using the "beta" version available at the site:

http://gypsymod.the-mad.net/?id=download

You'll be missing the "Shell" but if you use almost the "standard" configuration, you'll be fine.

Don't know if the last patch for the "Release" version (as per 4/17/2006) fixes the problem you mentioned.

HTH

Az

Last edited by Azareus : 04-20-06 at 11:40 AM.
04-20-06, 11:30 AM   #3
elm
A Defias Bandit
I tried it with the 4/17 Gypsy release which fixes some PetBar issues, but it didn't fix this bug. I may try out the 1.0 beta though. Does it transfer over your settings from Gypsy 0.90? I put a post on Gypsy tech support forums but Mondinga doesn't check there very often I think.
04-20-06, 11:39 AM   #4
Azareus
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by elm
Does it transfer over your settings from Gypsy 0.90?
Unfortunately, I think no At least, NOT every setting.

I did it several weeks ago and I don't remember exactly.
I, for sure, remember that I had to reconfigure the Action Bars (I mean, I had to move my Spells on every button) and to configure (with Slash commands!) the Buff Bar to show the duration with text.

On the other side, the UnitBars where already in the right place (I use the "invert" position setting... whichever is its name )

I hope you'll be more lucky than me

Anyway, if something goes wrong you can revert to the Old version and (automagically) it keeps the old settings

Bye,

Az
04-23-06, 03:31 PM   #5
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is fixed.
04-24-06, 01:12 AM   #6
elm
A Defias Bandit
Thanks Boss! I'm now a proud user of FuBar!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » FuBar and Gypsy HotBar conflict?