06-13-07, 07:30 AM   #1
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Recent Issue, not sure where to go

When i updated Atlastloot i think ver 3.00.07 (now 3.01.00 or something) I got a problem with links showing up grey when i linked them regardless if it was from Atlas or from my bags anyone have some idea how to fix this? usually means I can't Dressing room certain links and it happens at times getting links from others as well. I can try and post a pic if it helps.
06-13-07, 08:28 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think a pic might help...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-13-07, 09:23 AM   #3
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

I have Prat installed if that helps.
06-13-07, 09:30 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
My Prat and AtlasLoot work fine together. Could these be things that aren't in your cache? Check the "safe link" options in AtlasLoot. Also try disabling anything that affects your chat or item links. Prat or any other mod. If that doesn't help, then start disabling other things (you can do in groups to narrow down) to see what's interfering. A mod like ACP or rMCP can help with this.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-13-07, 09:38 AM   #5
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

Never used those 2 mods you listed where/what are they?
06-13-07, 10:30 AM   #6
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can get rMCP from this site. Its a way to disable addons while still logged in. It works for most addons. A small percentage seem to defy its awesomness.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
06-13-07, 11:11 AM   #7
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Originally Posted by MidgetMage55
A small percentage seem to defy its awesomness.
hrmm???

06-13-07, 12:28 PM   #8
Elegantprose
An Aku'mai Servant

K i played around with things, and when i removed Prat the link issue went away, so i removed prat and reinstalled a newer version, and the issue came back..i love prat anyone know a work around? or just put up with the grey links =/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Recent Issue, not sure where to go