09-25-08, 02:17 AM   #1
Syhi
A Murloc Raider
Question Spellbook

Hello, have installed this twice, after removing it to see if it would fix problem, when i hit P to open spell book, it shows up in the top left corner of screen, but not the whole thing, only like the bottom corner of the book, so i cant view anything in it, or move the book, any ideas?

09-25-08, 03:19 AM   #2
Luciferul
An Aku'mai Servant

First of all you didn't tell us what did you installed :P
IF you removed the problem was fixed? If the problem was still there that means other addon is doing that...
09-25-08, 05:36 AM   #3
Syhi
A Murloc Raider
spellbook

Umm I installed Mazzle and the addons, that is all, and yes when i removed them all, the stock warcraft stuff worked fine. My spellbook did open up just fine the first few days i used this, but then it changed one day
09-25-08, 06:23 AM   #4
Luciferul
An Aku'mai Servant

Then maybe the default setting on that pack are for a bigger screen resolution. Or maybe in that pack there is some move-everything-like addon and you have to fix it somehow...
I never installed addon packs tho, installing addons one by one is the best way to do it imo.

Good luck tho
09-25-08, 06:52 AM   #5
Dyspeptic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Your best bet to get a solution to this (and keep Mazzle running) is to repost this on the MazzleUI thread which is specially dedicated to resolving issues with the MazzleUI. The thread you need can be found here http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16215 Read it through first and see if anyone else has had this issue and what was suggested to fix it before posting. Good luck.
09-25-08, 12:39 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If I'm not mistaken, this is an issue with the MoveFrames addon that's included with the Mazzle AddonPack. Disabling that addon should help, along with /mf reset
09-25-08, 12:51 PM   #7
kittyinacage78
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

yeah i had the same thing so i used a moveable fram addon that i had before called ndragit and disabled the moveframes...it works fine now

kitty

ps-my roommate had the same problem on her laptop and we used the same solution
09-26-08, 01:09 AM   #8
Syhi
A Murloc Raider
spellbook

Thanks for the help guys, disabling moveframes worked fine

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Spellbook