10-12-07, 02:18 AM   #1
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New Autobar

Not sure if anyone else has recently updated Autobar, I would seriously suggest that you don't.

The lateset version on the SVN seems buggy at best, as Mazzle's pre-loader can't seem to add the option of where to anchor it anymore and even without this option it is simply impossible to move it around the screen.

Has anyone else noticed that Bongo's is playing nicely again since the lateset Blizzard patch?
10-12-07, 09:17 AM   #2
Lavandel
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Detritis
Not sure if anyone else has recently updated Autobar, I would seriously suggest that you don't.

The lateset version on the SVN seems buggy at best, as Mazzle's pre-loader can't seem to add the option of where to anchor it anymore and even without this option it is simply impossible to move it around the screen.

Has anyone else noticed that Bongo's is playing nicely again since the lateset Blizzard patch?

You can move the new AutoBar by Shift+clicking the AutoBarFu (in your FuBar) icon. NOT THE TEXT but the ICON!
That way you can unlock the bar to move it.

Mine had 24 rows and since the new AutoBar is quite larger than MazzleUI-standard I lowered it down to 12 and lowered the size to 75%. That way I could place it where it should be originally.

Last edited by Lavandel : 10-12-07 at 09:32 AM.
10-12-07, 03:27 PM   #3
Thoragh
A Cliff Giant
I noticed that too...I unchecked the categories I didn't need in the config and moved it back into place.
10-12-07, 03:41 PM   #4
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My Autobar is a disaster.
I've tried everything to get it back to what it was and nothing works. I'm not sure what the person who made it did but they really butchered an awesome mod.
Time to go back to the old one.

10-12-07, 08:13 PM   #5
Nhyl
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Syxx
My Autobar is a disaster.
I've tried everything to get it back to what it was and nothing works. I'm not sure what the person who made it did but they really butchered an awesome mod.
Time to go back to the old one.

I'm going to have to agree with this. Shift-clicking, ctrl-clicking, anything-clicking doesn't move anything. Fu-addon or not. This is now attached to my personal portrait, so I'm not really sure what to do...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » New Autobar