02-12-06, 12:44 AM   #1
Ariinya
A Defias Bandit
WD - Macros

I was wondering if there was a way to put a macro as one of the mouse presses.
02-12-06, 01:54 PM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If this is for WatchDog, yes you can-- but not as a specific macro. You can type any /script commands directly into the click-cast entry and make it click-castable. For example, to announce you're casting a spell on something:

/script SendChatMessage("Casting spell on " .. UnitName(wd_unit), "PARTY") CastSpellByName("Polymorph")
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
02-12-06, 03:46 PM   #3
Ariinya
A Defias Bandit
I'm a Druid, trying to use a mod called HealingToucher. The script is:

/script HealingToucher();

Is there something specific I need to do to make it work with WatchDog?
02-12-06, 04:05 PM   #4
raywen
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I used HealingToucher with WD at one point, so I know it worked. It's been a while but i *think* you can just type..
HealingToucher
in the box for the clickcast you want. If not try it without the script and just the () after.

GL
02-12-06, 04:19 PM   #5
Ariinya
A Defias Bandit
Thank you, raywen. It wasn't a problem with Watchdog or HealingToucher, just me being stupid and not reading enough! ^^ I'm only a level 14 Druid, and it only begins working with Rank 3, and I was never down enough HP to make it work... but I tested it, and it works! I'm using the script as is.

edit: Apparently, the person needs to be targetted. Is there a way to make put in the click cast to make it target? In raid, it does it so long as smart targetting isn't on, but in party, it won't target when I click to heal.

Last edited by Ariinya : 02-12-06 at 04:48 PM.
04-02-06, 07:14 AM   #6
ashejira
A Defias Bandit
Hi Clad,

As a replacement for Manaconserve,

/script if CastingBarFrame:IsShown() and UnitHealth("target") / ( UnitHealthMax("target") / 100 ) > 80 then SpellStopCasting() elseif not CastingBarFrame:IsShown() then CastSpellByName("Flash Heal(Rank 7)") end

or

/script if CastingBarFrame.casting and UnitHealthMax("target") - UnitHealth("target") < 1000 then SpellStopCasting() else CastSpellByName("Flash Heal(Rank 7)") end

would work? Would be aewsome.

I've got no ideas about coding, so a short yes or no would be awesome! Maybe others would find this useful too!

Best Regards

Ashejira

Last edited by ashejira : 04-02-06 at 07:18 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » WD - Macros