08-06-09, 08:29 AM   #1
VagabondFirefly
A Defias Bandit
Several Questions

Let me start by saying, as you have heard a million times I am sure, Carbonite is the bomb ****in' diggity of addons. It actually inspired me to come back to WoW (one of my biggest reasons for leaving was the failure by Blizz to make decent maps and mapping functions in the game itself).

I have several questions.

1.) Is there a way to make Carbonite only show known nodes of a specific type? I.E. Only show Tin Nodes.

2.) [RESOLVED] Having some horrible trouble keeping the minimap in the Carbonite map. This happens.

3.) [RESOLVED] Is there a way to resize the minimized map?

4.) Is there a way to save map size settings and load them later? The practical purpose for this would be to make gathering runs easier, like shown in the video above.

5.) My Carbonite arrow isn't showing up for my GoTo locations. I was using TomTom for Zygor's guides but disabled it in favor of the Carbonite one, but the Carbonite arrow no longer shows up.

6.) [RESOLVED] Whenever I move my arrow out of the minimap, it zooms back out to a very large scale map, showing several zones at once, how do I prevent it from doing this, and stay at the zoom level of my choosing?

Last edited by VagabondFirefly : 08-06-09 at 09:24 AM.

08-06-09, 10:17 AM   #2
Farm Fresh
A Fallenroot Satyr

To see only nodes of a specific type, go to the guide button and just click every node you don't want to see (if you have show all nodes on). They should get a little smaller and be removed from the map. You can even click route and it'll only route nodes which are visible (ie only tin nodes).

08-06-09, 01:04 PM   #3
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
1 Detailed info on that is here http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=25905

4 Not generically for the entire map. Just a few cases, like for the maximized mode, each battleground and the Save/Restore Scale in the main map menu.

5 Ctrl left click the map, which maps a goto and you should see the arrow appear. If not, it could be off screen or under something. Right click a non icon area of map, select Options, select Tracking HUD page and see if Hide is checked. Using "Reset window layouts of current character" on the Reset options page will move it back on screen.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Several Questions