07-27-06, 04:28 PM   #1
ardanis
A Kobold Labourer
addons under menus says "banned" what to do??

sorry if this has been posted somewhere already, i know it gets on peoples nerves to repost things. but i dont have time to run through 52 pages right now. ok to the problem, i'm pretty new at this and just started checking out addons, but i keep running into a problem when i try to use the addons. once i click the addon button in the bottom left and look at what all i have, most of the ones i see people talking about it saying they're "banned" so therefor i cant use them. ive looked online everywhere for what to do but i keep finding nothing but people getting banned...which i dont care about. is there something im missing? like a file i need to change around? or is it hopeless. if it helps im running 1.90 but about to update to 1.10...anyway....any help will be great? sorry for sounding like a newb, but everybody starts somewhere.
thanks
07-27-06, 05:33 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Playing on an emu server I take it? If so, that's why.

Neither Blizzard nor (reputable) mod authors nor this site will do anything to support emu servers as they are categorically against the rules.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » addons under menus says "banned" what to do??