12-17-06, 07:30 PM   #1
Arkanine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Bongos question...

No problem moving bars, bags and menu .I can set up my action bars easily...but yet when i click an action button within the bar with my mouse nothing happens??? what am I doing wrong all other mods I have used you could just click the desired action with ur mouse...what am I doing wrong???
12-18-06, 07:50 AM   #2
Arkanine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

anybody???
12-18-06, 08:18 AM   #3
Nodron
A Murloc Raider
Hey Ark...

Having the same issue with just one of my characters.... only one of my six toons does not work - On one toon so far, I can not move the individual "buttons" on my Bongos set up.... I can move all the bars around action/bag/menu but when I hit "Cntrl" while using "left click" on the mouse to drag "buttons" around it only works on some of my characters and not my main - wierd.... hope there's an answer ....LOL......

Will watch for input.....

Nod
12-18-06, 08:50 AM   #4
Arkanine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I know it seems kinda weird that I cannot click an action buttonwith my mouse for it to work...everything else seems to be working perfectly...
12-23-06, 02:47 PM   #5
shikyo
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Druid shapeshift

Please I need help with this. Have no clue on how to program the bars for when i shape in and out. Would love for anyone to explain like im a 2 yr old, thanks
12-23-06, 03:03 PM   #6
Lindalas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Open the bongos UI (/bob) and click "lock bars". While the bars are unlocked (and you can move them) you cannot use them.
12-23-06, 07:57 PM   #7
shikyo
A Defias Bandit
No, thats not what i mean. when i change to bear form my bear bar doesn't replace my main bar, so i want to know how you program that action

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bongos question...