08-18-08, 08:47 PM   #1
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can't right click in a group as leader

It is working fine for my warrior, but with my mage- I am unable to be leader and right click to get the options for the group or select another player and again right click and get the options for it.

Any ideas? totally lost.

Thanks
08-18-08, 08:58 PM   #2
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Before making a new thread with a question, it's generally best to either search first, or read through the FAQ. You can find the FAQ both in game, as well as a copy of it here in the forums.

Yes, those FAQs are getting a bit dated, but this topic has been covered many many times in the past.

Here's the selection from the FAQ that you were looking for:

I have a retard in my group and I need to kick him out. But every time I right-click on his unit frame to get the player menu, I just cast a greater heal on him. Now he thinks I like him. Help!

Calm yourself. Avoid looking directly at the chat frame to avoid any chance of further aggravation. Now, the reason right-clicking on the unit frame is not pulling up the player menu is that Clique has assigned it to click-cast a spell. To access the player menu, either use an unassigned click (try the middle mouse button or right-click with modifiers) or change your Clique settings so that right-click doesn't cast a spell.

08-18-08, 09:01 PM   #3
Archania
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks.
I missed that one reading through it.. sorry about that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Can't right click in a group as leader