01-13-08, 06:39 PM   #1
Archangel_666
A Defias Bandit
Help ~ Tamplate Save for Trinity Bar 2

Hello, just started working around with this AddOn today, and have one question. When you save your Template, where does it save to?

I would mainly like to know so that I can transfer the Template, and save one as a Back-Up rather then having to re-make it.

I have searched the boards, and haven't found any titles that look useful. If I over looked one, I apologize.

Thanks for any help that is offered.
01-13-08, 06:48 PM   #2
Shirik
Blasphemer!
Premium Member
WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addons can save their data either on a per-character or per-account basis. How it chooses to do this will have an impact on where it is stored.

If it is per-account, it will be stored at:
Code:
D:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\SavedVariables
(Where D is your drive, and (x86) will be absent if you are not using a 64 bit Windows). Look for a .lua file in there with the same name as the addon.

If it is per-character, it will be stored at:
Code:
D:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\<Account Name>\<Server Name>\<Character Name>\SavedVariables
With the same replacements.
しりたくなかったんだ
It's my turn next.

Shakespeare liked regexes too!
/(bb|[^b]{2})/
01-13-08, 06:53 PM   #3
Archangel_666
A Defias Bandit
Thank you very much

I had Trinity 1, and lost it all going to Trinity 2. Now I know this, so I shouldn't have any issues again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Help ~ Tamplate Save for Trinity Bar 2