01-05-06, 05:07 PM   #1
Arielfire
A Defias Bandit
the new Insomniax config

looks great, no errors. just have a couple of configuration things i cant change, or more to the point, I cant find them!

1. when you hover over a target, the box is right there on top of the mob! yikes! can i get that back to the right corner, or where ever i wish. (whats the name of this so maybe i can find and remove this mod)

2. the numbers on the buttons, like 33, 48.. in light light, think they go with the bib mod, anyway to get those off?

3. last one is the looting, i dont like it to follow my mouse. can i move this box more stationary?

thanks for the help, i looked thru some of the posts and did not find these questions, if they were there i am sorry, didnt mean to miss them!

thank you!
01-05-06, 06:32 PM   #2
Setzer
A Defias Bandit
looks great, no errors. just have a couple of configuration things i cant change, or more to the point, I cant find them!

1. when you hover over a target, the box is right there on top of the mob! yikes! can i get that back to the right corner, or where ever i wish. (whats the name of this so maybe i can find and remove this mod)

2. the numbers on the buttons, like 33, 48.. in light light, think they go with the bib mod, anyway to get those off?

3. last one is the looting, i dont like it to follow my mouse. can i move this box more stationary?

thanks for the help, i looked thru some of the posts and did not find these questions, if they were there i am sorry, didnt mean to miss them!

thank you!
1- You can either adjust the settings by typing /tipbuddy or disabling TipBuddy from your addons section.

2- Not sure on this one.

3- Go into Addons and uncheck Telo's Quick Loot.

Last edited by Setzer : 01-05-06 at 06:40 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » the new Insomniax config