01-24-07, 06:23 AM   #1
Ariraan
A Defias Bandit
SCT Damage over Enemys Head?

How does it work?

Itīs only in the Center of the Screen, but i want it on the Enemys Head, like WoW Standard But with SCT Fonts etc.

Plz help.

P.S. Im sorry about my bad english
01-24-07, 06:33 AM   #2
Manxome
A Fallenroot Satyr
Yeh, I know what your talking about - I want to see this too. I'm pretty sure it used to be the case when I played last summer... I came back to wow after a few months break and now it doesnt seem to work properly!
01-24-07, 08:46 AM   #3
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you want to show the damage over the mobs head, you cannot use SCTD. Uninstall SCTD and then go into Interface Options - > Advanced Options and make sure you check back on your damage. In SCT options you now need to check the "Apply Font to Damage" option, then close the options window. Now exit the game completely. Start it back up and it should be how you want, but you will not get all the extra info SCTD can provide (Spell name, resisted amounts, etc...)
01-24-07, 10:08 AM   #4
Manxome
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thanks for your response, although I am pretty certain I have tried exactly this.

I actually removed SCTD shortly after I realised it did not put damage over a mobs head. It wasnt useful to me personally, it cluttered my display, and I just couldnt get that "at a glance" feel I'd had before with SCT.

I then resorted to using the wow default mob damage, and I have certainly been back in to SCT menu and checekd "Apply Font to Damage" (and then restared the game) but all those settings only seem to effect the damage to me. They only configure the fonts in Frame1, Frame2 and Message.

I will double check later and go through theses instructions letter-by-letter but I honestly think this is broken m8...
01-24-07, 10:33 AM   #5
lightcaster
A Murloc Raider

is there a way to show pally's ret aura's damage in sctd?
01-25-07, 09:44 AM   #6
Manxome
A Fallenroot Satyr
Sorry, this definetely doesn't work. I can get SCT and WoW damage to work together nice enough but I cannot apply my favourite font (adventure) to the damage above the mobs head. It uses the ugly wow font.
01-25-07, 10:54 AM   #7
Grayhoof
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please try turning off all mods but SCT. Its working fine for me.
01-26-07, 10:33 AM   #8
Ariraan
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Grayhoof
If you want to show the damage over the mobs head, you cannot use SCTD. Uninstall SCTD and then go into Interface Options - > Advanced Options and make sure you check back on your damage. In SCT options you now need to check the "Apply Font to Damage" option, then close the options window. Now exit the game completely. Start it back up and it should be how you want, but you will not get all the extra info SCTD can provide (Spell name, resisted amounts, etc...)
Works fine

Thx
02-08-07, 12:57 PM   #9
Manxome
A Fallenroot Satyr
Please try turning off all mods but SCT. Its working fine for me.
Your absolutely right mate. Damn, it seems ClearFont is what is causing my problem here. If I remove it then SCT works 100% fine.

Is this a known issue? anyone know anyways round the problem?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » SCT Damage over Enemys Head?