11-20-10, 11:04 AM   #4281
Virion
A Defias Bandit
My UI. Still working on a few things. Still need a custom border, a bar texture and a few other tweaks. All in all serves very well though.

The icons on the left are from Ovale, the icon above the bag button on the right is from buffwatch. Minimap was reconfigured using chinchilla. There are a lot of nice little touches that you can't see in this shot such as a very clean MikScrollingBattleText config, A nice threatplates setup, and so forth.

http://img51.imageshack.us/i/wowscrn...610214913.jpg/

11-20-10, 11:11 AM   #4282
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Virion View Post
snip
I highly recommend getting a panel (texture) behind your buttons and using a viewport addon, like rFov.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

11-20-10, 12:17 PM   #4283
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

All unit frames are done now

11-20-10, 12:25 PM   #4284
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think you need to try a different statusbar texture for the unit frames, Elloria... That one doesn't seem to fit so well...
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-20-10, 12:29 PM   #4285
Dawn
A Molten Giant

The bar colors/texture make me sad, maybe make them a little bit more spicy/brighter/colorful ... class colored?

Pretty layout, nonetheless.

E: Seerah beat me.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

11-20-10, 12:44 PM   #4286
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Alrighty I will try some different status bar textures. The bars are class colored but in config mode it uses my class color which is blue for mage.

Edit:

Eh?

Last edited by Elloria : 11-20-10 at 12:59 PM.

11-20-10, 12:58 PM   #4287
Virion
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I highly recommend getting a panel (texture) behind your buttons and using a viewport addon, like rFov.
Thanks for the heads up on viewport addons.

11-20-10, 01:09 PM   #4288
Tobbe8716
An Aku'mai Servant

Interesting theme Elloria, but seems kinda uncomfortable having the UFs up at the top, atleast from where I sit . Never tried it tho.

11-20-10, 03:35 PM   #4289
Haleth
This Space For Rent

Featured
So, I just made what I think to be the simplest bag addon ever, 33 lines of code excluding inherited functions from my UI. All it does is modify the default bags.

ContainerFrame 3 and 5 don't seem to want to play along though, can't figure out why yet.

11-20-10, 03:45 PM   #4290
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Roth UI 4.004 is finished and available for download.

All frames are now in. Thus only bugfixing until Cata...sweeeeet.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

11-20-10, 04:20 PM   #4291
Retraluna
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by zork View Post

can u include the other raidframes too ?

11-20-10, 05:24 PM   #4292
Jooze
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
With 4.0.1 i felt forced to rework my entire UI, this is the result:

Idle:

In a heroic:

All the art and data texts coded myself.
Addons include:
ShadowedUF
AzCastBar
Bartender4
Buttonfacade
Perfectraid
Skada

11-20-10, 09:14 PM   #4293
Tomine
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Showing a bit of detail in this screenshot ... I am pleased with most of it, but Recount has to change.

Wishing that Omen could grow in directions *other* than from left to right...

11-21-10, 02:48 AM   #4294
AcidWeb
A Theradrim Guardian

Idle

Combat

I spend about a hour to find out font variable of Bartender hotkeys -.-
And Yes. I like bigger skill buttons

11-21-10, 03:03 AM   #4295
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Originally Posted by Elloria View Post
Alrighty I will try some different status bar textures. The bars are class colored but in config mode it uses my class color which is blue for mage.

Edit:

Eh?

Elloria, love the artwork as always. I especially like the clock up there at the top. That looks uber-classy imo.

Just a couple of minor issues;

1. I agree with Tobbe, bring those UF's down and maybe add some artframes to the background.

2. (This is just a nit-pick so you can pretty much ignore it) The Location text above the minimap really sticks out like a sore thumb. I know there's prabably no way to do this, but if you could curve the text output and put a matching border that blends into the minimap frame I think it would look awesome.

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

11-21-10, 04:35 AM   #4296
carebear.
Banned

Having a fiddle around with a new way to track buffs on targets, player, party and raid. Inspired by an old video I found from a couple of years ago when I had pitbull.

Not the most practical thing but I like it.
http://www.wegame.com/watch/Interface_3/

Little dots above target frame.

Raid Shot

Dawn. With the taglist in oUF slim, how would you get them to track debuffs? If I add a debuff like I would a buff it doesn't work. Is there something different with the way they're tracked?

Last edited by carebear. : 11-21-10 at 04:57 AM.

11-21-10, 05:40 AM   #4297
Jaglavak
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I've seen your UI here and there and it looks brilliant. Very nicely done! The only thing I could complain about is the healthbars, they are a but bulky for my taste. Playing a mage and being used to AoE 5-10 mobs at the same time I would see nothing but healthbars on the screen.

11-21-10, 06:58 AM   #4298
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Thanks. The nameplates do overlay each other. Screenshot 4 has ~10 small fire mobs. So screen usage is OK.

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

11-21-10, 07:14 AM   #4299
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by voodoodad View Post
Elloria, love the artwork as always. I especially like the clock up there at the top. That looks uber-classy imo.

Just a couple of minor issues;

1. I agree with Tobbe, bring those UF's down and maybe add some artframes to the background.

2. (This is just a nit-pick so you can pretty much ignore it) The Location text above the minimap really sticks out like a sore thumb. I know there's prabably no way to do this, but if you could curve the text output and put a matching border that blends into the minimap frame I think it would look awesome.

Thanks for the comments. I don't want to move the unit frames down because that was the whole purpose of this UI. To do a different lay out then what I always do and to be completely different. As for the minimap text I agree with you on that point. I doubt I could figure out how to bend the text with the map. That would be cool.

11-21-10, 09:04 AM   #4300
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member

Liking them a lot. Some suggestions/questions:
  • DPS role icons on raid frames (and on party frames perhaps) seem to be superfluous, there will always be more DPS players then there will be healers and tanks. This is a personal preference.
    "Alexsa" also doesn't seem to have a role icon in your last shot, but perhaps this is some caching issue.
  • The outlines below your raid frames (yours is red, we understand that you have aggro) are coloured orange, and yellow or green. What do they represent?
  • A hunter (and even a warlock) might not be satisfied with the default position of the pet UF. I know that it can be moved however so that is no big problem.
  • I have to agree with nameplates being too thick for reasons already explained by other people.
  • Day indicator text(minimap) is at wrong frame layer(the border is above the text). I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I think it looks weird.
  • Presets for rFilter other then the warrior class would be highly appreciated .
  • Rage percentage also seems superfluous

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » Screen Shots of your UI...