05-03-06, 01:35 AM   #1
shadowblight
A Murloc Raider
Trouble Talking to Innkeepers!

I've recently switched over from Insomniax Recomp. to the Charcoal UI which I found on the Discord site.

To Charcoal I added many of my favorite mods that were part of Insomniax and some that I've found here on WOW Interface.

I'm a tinkerer and have used many different mods, usually with no issues whatsoever.

My problem is this: Now, when I talk to an Innkeeper, one of my mods is taking me directly to that Innkeepers merchant page and skipping the initial page where you select from making that Inn your home, browsing their goods, and talking about local dungeons.

If I disable all mods the problem goes away.

I've tried only disabling the ones that seem to have something to do with merchants or items and information on them such as Auctioneer, Informant, Bagnon.

Has anyone had a similar problem and if so, what mod has caused it?

Thanks for your help!
05-03-06, 01:41 AM   #2
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had one like that. Hold control while talking to an innkeeper.
05-03-06, 02:12 AM   #3
neriak_x
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
My addon called Denial also has this function to skip gossips. However, just like ckknight said, holding ctrl key while clicking on the innkeeper should fix this. I know at least two other addons working this way.
05-03-06, 12:07 PM   #4
shadowblight
A Murloc Raider
That worked!

Thanks guys! That worked perfectly.

I'm still curious as to which mod is doing that (I don't have Denial), but I guess it doesn't really matter now that I know the workaround.

Thanks again.
05-03-06, 12:31 PM   #5
Braydin
A Kobold Labourer
Sevveral have this functuionalitiy.. I am using Text Skipper, check and see if thats in one that got installed when you changed your UI

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Trouble Talking to Innkeepers!