05-09-19, 02:20 PM   #21
TREUFY
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Fizzlemizz View Post
Theoretically speaking of course, you can guarantee testing code against a private server for use in Classic will be a complete waste of life.
As a perfect noob, can I ask why ?

I'm asking all that because, you see, RP speaking the story is an incoherent mess right now and my fanbase is almost new to the game. So I wanted to begin with the beginning, thus Vanilla/Classic seemed to me the best option to make them discover the origin of the universe of WoW. (instead of making flashbacks and story telling)

Before Classic was announced, I was really thinking about making this story on private server because there wasn't any other option at the time. Now, I want to make the Classic Adventure, even if I would want to make it look as good as I can in retail like I'm trying to do it by asking you help to make the most immersive UI I can.
05-09-19, 03:41 PM   #22
Fizzlemizz
I did that?

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
See the previous posts from SDPhantom and myrroddin. Although not confirmed (but pretty much guaranteed), the UI for Classic will be based on a more current version of the API.

The changes since vanilla have been so significant that any porting required will be far easier going back from the 8.x version than trying to retro fit them all from 1.x.
05-10-19, 05:20 AM   #23
TREUFY
A Murloc Raider
I hope it will be the case then...

Currently I just have to find a way to erase the name of the zone who appears on screen and the yellow questing text.

Is it possible ?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » RP Project Clean Interface