12-05-07, 10:44 AM   #1
Raptor187
A Kobold Labourer
MetaMap SideList

I am new to Mazzle and really like it. Problem is, I would like to use MetaMap instead of Cartographer (only because I can't use both), but I am having an anoying issue.

I have disabled Cartographer and installed MetaMap due to the fact that I have extensive notes in MetaMap. The problem I now have is that right-clicking the MetaMap icon on the map does not bring up the SideList. I read up on the forums and deleted the Cartographer SavedVariables, but still have no joy.

Is there a way to make Mazzle and MetaMap play nice, or am I doing something wrong? Alternatively, and better yet; is there a way to import the MetaMap notes etc into Cartographer?
12-05-07, 11:55 AM   #2
Squidtg
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Raptor187
I am new to Mazzle and really like it. Problem is, I would like to use MetaMap instead of Cartographer (only because I can't use both), but I am having an anoying issue.

I have disabled Cartographer and installed MetaMap due to the fact that I have extensive notes in MetaMap. The problem I now have is that right-clicking the MetaMap icon on the map does not bring up the SideList. I read up on the forums and deleted the Cartographer SavedVariables, but still have no joy.

Is there a way to make Mazzle and MetaMap play nice, or am I doing something wrong? Alternatively, and better yet; is there a way to import the MetaMap notes etc into Cartographer?
I dont' know how to fix your problem, but I can tell you that my metamap side list is working correctly with my mazzle so don't give up.

Idea: if there are no coordinates in the zone you're in (not imported properly?) the side list won't come up.
12-05-07, 01:40 PM   #3
Syxx
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did a little googling and found this..
http://forums.fusion-alliance.net/showthread.php?t=617
12-05-07, 04:10 PM   #4
Cralor
Mmm... cookies!!!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
but the whole plus from MetaMap to Cart is the sidelist. so you have a pane for quick access at selecting a note.

other than that, cart is a ton better.
maybe someone should make a cart plugin like that.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MetaMap SideList