09-05-11, 06:10 PM   #1
Borretje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Info on old deleted charakters keeps poping up.

A couple month ago I made a char to get the final race/type combo for a guild I was in.
After the guild got the achievement for all the types on all the races I sold all the stuff and moved the money to my main and then deleted the char.
I removed also all the DataStore maps from the AddOns map + removed the char name from the WTF/account/name/realm map + cleared all the Datastore files from the SavedVariables.

Now when I look at the amount of money I have I keep getting info about char's I removed.
Most of the time it is just 0G, 0S, 0C but still the name should not pop up.

What I would like to know is if there is a special file you used to store characters names in.

Extra request.
Is there a special reason why the memory amount Carbonite uses keeps growing when I am just flying around or collecting herbs and mining nodes?

09-05-11, 11:59 PM   #2
Borretje
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Forget the question about the old names popping up.
It seems an other addon did not remove the info + stored it on a location it should not have been placed in to.
I installed WoW in C:\ so I should not have a double info in the program folder + in a roaming folder but this one made it there

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Info on old deleted charakters keeps poping up.