07-15-08, 10:50 PM   #1
ernaken
A Kobold Labourer
Proximo Help!!!

I've been using proximo now for about a month, and boy do i love it! Well i recently assembled a new five man team and suggested it to a few of the mebmers. They all thought it was great and dandy until we got in our second game and the members of the team we had just played showed in our proximo menu, and we weren't playing the same team, it would show the name and class of the people we were facing when we mouse'd over the opponents but it didn't fill it in the proximo menu correctly, and we definatley couldn't target off of the proximo menu. Has anyone ever heard of this issue, it was working for me just fine earlier today (after the new patch) for two's. Now its completely wacko!!! Bad part is that i'm so used to using it i don't know if i could play without it!!!! ahhhhhhhh
07-16-08, 09:57 AM   #2
zkilla
A Defias Bandit
REALLY well documented... you were trying to target stealthed things and they got in combat before you could target them. You won't be able to do anything with them in Proximo until you leave combat - then you can target them using proximo
07-16-08, 11:34 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm sorry, zkilla, but targeting wasn't their main issue. It's that the Proximo window was still populated with the last match's opponents, thus they couldn't use it to target/keep track of their new opponents.

ernaken: Make sure that you and your teammates have the latest version of Proximo - try the version from http://files.wowace.com
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Proximo Help!!!