04-27-10, 03:27 PM   #1
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

"You are not in a raid group"

Forgive me if there is already a post regarding this, but the only results I get for searching with this is for 'raid' and 'group'. Quite a lot of posts!

The problem seems to be, that whenever leaving a raid group, or often while I'm in a battleground, I get chat spammed with "You are not in a raid group."

I *think* I remember reading something about Pitbull causing this, but I can't be 100% about that.

Does anyone know what is causing this, and what can be done to fix it?

EDIT: Seems StopAddonMessage might work nicely for me here. Should've checked the recently updated addons list! Anyway, would still like an answer.

Last edited by xandora : 04-27-10 at 03:38 PM.
04-27-10, 04:18 PM   #2
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been plagued with this issue for quite a while myself. I know it's not Pitbull since I don't use it. Perhaps PM your addon list and I can see which ones we both have. I won't be able to directly test it right now (account down til end of school term), but I can relay back which ones are the same.
04-27-10, 05:06 PM   #3
xandora
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Picked up that addon I was talking about in my first post, and it looks like it's ForteXorcist that's the culprit for this particular message.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » "You are not in a raid group"