07-13-08, 10:47 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Auctioneer issues

I recently had a computer meltdown and after getting a new one and getting back to WoW, I got my addons all reloaded and am having a issue with Auctioneer. I downloaded the classic auctioneer suite from the Auctioneer website and for the most part it's working fine, with one exception. Whenever I open it up at the AH it starts a scan. EVERYTIME. And even when it is done, it starts another one! Is the mod broken or do I need to change a setting? If so is there another mod that does wht Auctioneer does. What I am really looking for is a mod that will scan the AH and automaticly put in the best bid/buyout price for my stuff I put on. I don't do alot of buying or selling but if I could at least have that I would be happy. Thanks all

07-13-08, 11:19 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If that's all you want it for, then check out Auctionator, here on wowi.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Auctioneer issues