07-15-08, 11:02 AM   #1
Celtkhan
A Kobold Labourer
Issues with Trinity and Outfitter

In patch 2.4.3, Trinity Bars 2 seems to be having trouble recognizing most food, non-combat pet, and hearthstone items; when I mouse over them, I get a "retrieving item information" tooltip and can't use them.

Also, Outfitter has trouble identifying my various outfit items; whenever I try to switch outfits, I get a half-swapped set and multiple errors such as "that item cannot be equipped" and "that item doesn't go there."

Any news on fixes/patches/updates?
07-15-08, 11:17 AM   #2
Kuzac
Premium Member
Premium Member
Trinity was doing that to me long before 2.4.3.

To fix it go into your WTF/Account/{accountname}/SavedVariables folder. Then delete the TrinityBars2.lua and TrinityBars2.lua.bak files.

Nothing will be lost on "individual" characters but it will fix the "retrieving information" problem.

You will, however, loose any saved templates that you might have had though.

Update: This is not working for me now with the new 2.4.3 update. I'll see if I can figure out how to fix it.

New Update: If you drag one of the bad hot keyed items off of one of your bars then type /reload it will look like nothing has changed. However, go re-hotkey whatever you got rid of and all the icons will show back up. I am having to do this to every character one at a time but it is working on all of them.

Last edited by Kuzac : 07-15-08 at 11:39 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Issues with Trinity and Outfitter