07-13-08, 06:31 PM   #1
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
Mazzifier problems, I think.

I recently reinstalled MazzleUI and have the latest version available. It works great and all, but there's one problem and I'm not entirely sure how to fix this.

Once in a while I'll get a messed up addon setting and to get it to work right again I need to remazzify. Mazzifying addon settings causes ALL enabled addons to configure themselves, regardless of whether or not I actually check their box, meaning i have to go back through my addon directory and disable ItemSync, Sanity, various FuBar addons, Examiner, and some other addons that I do not use. Is it a bug in the new version, or is it something that I can fix myself and prevent in the future?
07-13-08, 07:22 PM   #2
whytonia
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
My husband had this same problem. He finally had to go in and delete his saved variables and reconfigure everything. But his was reloading old addons he had not used in a really long time. But that is how he fixed it. I hope it doesn't do it again.

I'm a healer. I replenish your lost health. If you are standing in a fire, you are stupid. I can't heal stupid.
07-15-08, 09:35 PM   #3
Elaana
An Aku'mai Servant
I tried that. I delete my interface and wtf folder and started completlely from scratch. I have no entries in my Program Data or AppData folders for wow, so I don't think it's Vista doing it either. Any help, please? I have a ton of irritating addons that I cannot stand that keep re-enabling themselves lol. I.E. Sanity, battlegrounds addons, Advanced Tradeskill Window, Examiner, SmartBuff and Decursive completely reverting back to Mazzle defaults, omnibus, xcalc, all those FuBar peripherals, ItemSync, I don't have any of the raiding addons except decursive enabled but oRA keeps enabling itself. All of these addons I need disabled, and I would really like for them to stay disabled. If I mazzify my button layout, they turn back on. If I mazzify, say, CyCircled ONLY, they all turn back on. What am I doing wrong, I've never had this problem until I upgraded to the newer version.

Last edited by Elaana : 07-15-08 at 09:40 PM. Reason: More obnoxious detail :P

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzifier problems, I think.