11-07-06, 11:54 AM   #81
Flunze
A Kobold Labourer
Ok no clue if someone can help me but since i use fastcast i cant use the following macro anymore

/script start, duration, enable = GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",13); health = UnitHealth("target"); if (start == 0 and health > 20 and UnitIsEnemy("target", "player")) then UseInventoryItem(13); end
/cast Shadow Bolt(Rank 10)

anyone a idea how to implement that in fastcast?

atm. i use the following macro
/script if FastcastStopCasting() then FastcastUseItem(13) CastSpellByName("Shadow Bolt") end

but i'm not 100% pleased with it

thanks in advance

Flunze
12-12-06, 08:59 AM   #82
xiaorain
A Kobold Labourer
Updated Fastcast for 2.0.1 ?

Hey Cirk,

I've been an ernest fan your fastcast and it has greatly improved my gameplay since i'm connecting to a US server from Asia. However, I was wondering if ya be kind to release an updated version of Fastcast cuz the one I've been using appeared to be 'incompatible' for wow's latest patch.

Thank you lots
12-14-06, 08:12 PM   #83
todbull
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by xiaorain
Hey Cirk,

I've been an ernest fan your fastcast and it has greatly improved my gameplay since i'm connecting to a US server from Asia. However, I was wondering if ya be kind to release an updated version of Fastcast cuz the one I've been using appeared to be 'incompatible' for wow's latest patch.

Thank you lots
thats real
12-14-06, 11:30 PM   #84
Starfury
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The patch broke Fastcast and many of Cirk's other addons.

What I did that is in some ways better and some ways worse than Fastcast was macro any spell i wanted to "fastcast" using this style:

/stopcasting
/cast Frostbolt

It gives about the same functionality as fastcast just more manual. You have to be more careful with when you click the button.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Cirk's Fastcast