07-31-10, 12:31 AM   #1
Bruhn
Banned
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
what do I need to fix for my addon to be approved?

I submitted my furyDPS mod I've had going for a long time and it just disappeared so I'm assuming it was never approved. I read the sticky and I'm pretty sure I conformed to all the rules but it was still removed. can you help me fix it up or tell me what was wrong exactly because I'm willing to fix it up to whatever standards. I think it will really help fury warriors the same way its helped me and want to get it out there and used. really trying to get this project picked back up and hosted somewhere again.

thanks!
07-31-10, 12:48 AM   #2
Bruhn
Banned
I realize it may be kinda old in architecture but it works great
07-31-10, 02:03 AM   #3
Shadowed
Premium Member
Featured
Are you the original author? The names on Curse and WoWI differ, can you send me a message on curseforge under the authors accont on Curse.

Either way, the addon hasn't been updated in two years and it looks you (?) haven't been active in comments and such for about two years as well. The TOC was still 30000 too.

Last edited by Shadowed : 07-31-10 at 02:06 AM.
07-31-10, 02:30 AM   #4
Bruhn
Banned
yes, I am the original author. I don't have access to that curse login anymore because the e-mail was part of an old ISP and I don't go through them anymore, therefore they deactivated that e-mail so I can't retreive my login info.

thats kind of the main reason I'm trying to get it on here is to kind of reactivate interest and such especially since I cant really continue it on curse unless I start over (and I really don't like the directions they've taken with their site now that its changed a bit)

I've been out of the loop but I'm looking to release it here (since it still works great) and continue developing it again as I'm just getting back into my fury warrior. I'm in the process of getting caught up through the forums here but I figured I'd upload it anyway and get feedback, suggestions and bug reports, etc. as I proceed.

Last edited by Bruhn : 07-31-10 at 02:32 AM.
07-31-10, 02:43 AM   #5
Bruhn
Banned
I reuploaded it with an updated toc and gave it another test run and all seems ok. just let me know what I need to do next
07-31-10, 02:49 AM   #6
Shadowed
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Bruhn View Post
I reuploaded it with an updated toc and gave it another test run and all seems ok. just let me know what I need to do next
It's been approved.
07-31-10, 02:53 AM   #7
Bruhn
Banned
thanks again for your help! gonna continue working on new version with more eye pleasing bars now
12-20-10, 07:25 AM   #8
clagio
A Kobold Labourer
sadness.. bruhn you are not the real author of the addon.. you simply take the latest version from curse without making any change.. I would be happy if someone had continued to work on the addon.. you could ask to continue the development.. really sad

cyric
12-20-10, 11:27 AM   #9
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by clagio View Post
sadness.. bruhn you are not the real author of the addon.. you simply take the latest version from curse without making any change.. I would be happy if someone had continued to work on the addon.. you could ask to continue the development.. really sad

cyric
Seeing the last Curse comment from the author on Curse 3 hours ago, I would think clagio/cyric is actually the real author

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » what do I need to fix for my addon to be approved?