01-09-06, 09:26 AM   #1
Asymmetric
A Kobold Labourer
No Pet Action Bar

I downloaded Ultimate UI which utilizes Discord bars , art etc, and everything looks wonderful, and everything works, Except theres no pet action buttons The worst part of this is that my 2 characters are a Hunter and a Warlock, and this means I basically cannot play unless i disable the mod, but I love the look so much ... any help?
01-09-06, 09:47 AM   #2
Yuddha
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

If you open the DAB Options (type /dab), scroll down to the Pet Action Bar on the left. Then make sure the checkbox on "Hide" is UNchecked. If that doesn't work, try re-anchoring the bar. For example, you could attach it to "UIParent" anchor to "Center" anchor point "Center". Then in the X and Y boxes type 0 (the number zero) and press Enter. From there you can re-anchor or nudge the bar to wherever you want.

If this still doesn't work, go to the "Bar Control" tab and make sure there's no conditions that make the bar hide. If there are, delete or modify them so it can be seen.
01-09-06, 12:21 PM   #3
Lozareth
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also make sure you aren't using CT_BarMod, CT_BottomBar, or any other mod that might be trying to modify the pet bar.
01-09-06, 06:16 PM   #4
belmathias
A Defias Bandit
I use Nurfed UI minus their action bars (their action bar mod isn't even in my AddOn subdir). I also use a few CT mods but not any of their bar mods. The only character I play is a rogue, so there are no jazzy hunter/warlock addons installed. Like the OP, I cannot find my pet bar at all, even after trying what the second poster suggested. It doesn't show up anywhere, no matter where I tell it to anchor or put the X,Y. It's just not there. Period. All other bars are fine.

Until DAB can be fixed to get along with other mods I'm going back to using nurfed bars. It's hard to control Razorgore when you don't have a pet bar.
01-09-06, 07:15 PM   #5
rberry88
Premium Member
Originally Posted by belmathias
The only character I play is a rogue, so there are no jazzy hunter/warlock addons installed.
This could be the problem. I've never tried to make a pet bar show with a character that didn't utilize a pet but maybe there is no pet bar because there is no pet?
01-09-06, 07:30 PM   #6
belmathias
A Defias Bandit
I was able to see the pet bar with 2.36. I just had to make it visible and I saw the label for positioning, therefore I knew where it would show up when controlling Razorgore.

I updated DAB and my CT mods... everything works except the pet bar. Doesn't even show up when I start a new hunter character. So, yeah, there's a problem that needs to be fixed here.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » No Pet Action Bar