04-06-11, 09:09 AM   #1
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Building config using Interface Options Addons Panel

I'm trying to make a config using this tutorial.

Works great so far, but I wonder if you are able to scale the actual frame, to have some more space.
The default size is way too small and I have some trouble to bring my options in while keeping a clear overview.

Does anybody know what I have to do to change the size? I'm really sure I saw this in an addon, but can't remember which one.

And I really don't want to build a custom frame, I like it included in the general options.

Any help would be appreciated!
04-06-11, 10:05 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
You could use a scrollframe so that users can scroll down to view the rest of your options, or you could split some of your options off into a child panel (sub-category).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-06-11, 11:28 AM   #3
Ketho
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are talking about making that frame bigger .. I know (Lib) BetterBlizzOptions is doing this, which is included in e.g. Sexymap, Skinner, and Chatter

Personally I'd agree with Seerah's suggestion, because enlarging the frame will mess up the interface-options-panel of other addons

Last edited by Ketho : 04-06-11 at 11:34 AM.
04-06-11, 12:46 PM   #4
Mischback
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
You could use a scrollframe so that users can scroll down to view the rest of your options, or you could split some of your options off into a child panel (sub-category).
Subcategories are already used...

Specifically I'm talking about options of an oUF-layout.

There's a "General"-tab which includes various options to toggle certain functionalities, a "Positions"-tab to adjust the frames positions and a "Buff-Filter"-tab, which is the main problem.

I have 8+ different types of filters to adjust and I'm thinking of a good way to make this usable.

I'm thinking of a table with 8+ columns, representing the different filters and the rows representing the buffs/debuffs to be filtered. There's not enough space...

Yeah, I'll try to do more tabs...

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Building config using Interface Options Addons Panel