Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-25-10, 04:17 AM   #1
Sotsotzaii
A Murloc Raider
About installing Leatric Latancy on Ragnarok Online.

A very very good evening to all forum members and staff here.

I would like to ask a few questions that I don't really know, and don't know how to do it the proper way.

1. I have downloaded and extracted Leatrix Latancy into my desktop. And I've also followed the step that was given in this website earlier.

2. I've installed and used checker to check it, this is the part I didn't know if it were installed properly in my computer. Because when I click Checker, it says this " Leatrix Latancy is found on 3 interface network , and below it was wrote Unknown Area. ". In fact, no IPs were found , like on the second picture of the Checkers. It should show some kind of 192. x .x IP right? But mine dosen't after I installed it.

3. I want to use this Laetrix Latancy program to lower the latancy of me in the game Ragnarok Online. My latancy is 270 still, without change.

4. I really hope that any help would be helpful to let me lower my ping in Ragnarok Online and teach me the proper way on how it works. I've searched every part of this forum,website. No help was to be found.

Lastly, really hope to get some good person that would be patience enough and willing to help me. Teamviewer will be a good thing to start with too.

P/S - I installed it, and it ask me to restart my computer, and I did. When I restart and came back, nothing happen, all the same usual things going on. And that is the part I don't know what to do, well , my in game latancy is still the same without Leatrix Latancy, so this isn't happening. So that is why I need help, thank you so muchhh!

Additional Info - Using Windows 7, after doing the thing and seeing the picture, the batch list dosen't appear, or should it or whatever? I think I installed wrongly way, please guide me after reading, thank you very much.

MSN - [email protected] [ Please type any message to say you're the one, so I will accept ]

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Sotsotzaii : 07-25-10 at 05:00 AM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Tech Chat » About installing Leatric Latancy on Ragnarok Online.