12-18-05, 02:35 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Holiday Greetings

Whether observing Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Christmas, Ramadan, Solstice, Shichi-Go-San, Guy Fawkes Day, St. Lucia Day, Hogmanay, Guadalupe Day, Yule, New Year’s or any other holiday we may have forgotten to mention - all of us at WoWInterface wish you and yours a joyous holiday season.

Last edited by Cairenn : 12-18-05 at 02:51 PM.
12-18-05, 08:24 PM   #2
Ratheri
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

A quick thought: As much as I am in favor of the backlash against the generic "happy holidays" phrase, I find that the Net, with it's multitude of locales and cultures, is really the only place anymore where I really feel that such a sentiment is really heartfelt and sincere, rather than just a BS politically correct way of saying, "We'd like to say merry christmas, but we don't want to get the ACLU on our backs."

That being said, Happy Holidays to you to.

Oh, and watch out for that Santa guy... he's a little TOO jolly if you ask me...
12-18-05, 08:37 PM   #3
CarLBanks
A Kobold Labourer
I say, Merry Christmas to you!
12-20-05, 01:38 AM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Ratheri
A quick thought: As much as I am in favor of the backlash against the generic "happy holidays" phrase, I find that the Net, with it's multitude of locales and cultures, is really the only place anymore where I really feel that such a sentiment is really heartfelt and sincere, rather than just a BS politically correct way of saying, "We'd like to say merry christmas, but we don't want to get the ACLU on our backs."
You're right, Ratheri, it really is heartfelt and sincere. I'm Canadian, I have no need to worry about being "politically correct" so as to not offend the ACLU...

Every celebration I have listed there (other than Shichi-Go-San or Guadalupe Day) I *personally* know, and will see face-to-face, *at least* one person that is observing it. By the time you add in Dolby's friends, Kudane's friends ...

So I say again, no matter what celebration you are observing, joyous holiday to you.

/bow
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti
12-21-05, 03:10 PM   #5
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
But you forgot Boxing Day!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » News » Holiday Greetings