06-14-05, 09:40 PM   #1
Karmond
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hiya!

I've added Reputation to WoWInterface and it can be found behind the mouldy cheese.

Basically it displays numeric values (or percentages) over the bars in your reputation window. It can report any reputation gains and losses to any chat frame, as well as how much reputation you require to go up or down a standing.

Current version is 0.13.
06-15-05, 03:47 AM   #2
Remelio

Originally Posted by Karmond
It can report any reputation gains and losses to any chat frame, as well as how much reputation you require to go up or down a standing.
I've been looking for this exact thing. I look forward to trying it out!
07-21-05, 05:06 PM   #3
Cullyn
A Kobold Labourer
This is a fantastic little informational mod. I have a couple of questions however.

1. Will this mod be updated so that it doesn't give errors about versions in WoW 1.6?

Thanks!!

EDIT: Figured out number two as soon as I learned how to read.

Last edited by Cullyn : 07-21-05 at 05:16 PM.
10-12-05, 12:46 PM   #4
Vex
Premium Member

as of 1.8 this no longer tells the chat remaining rep points required to raise a standing.
10-12-05, 03:14 PM   #5
guice
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Technically, as of 1.8 this mod is now moot. You can get the same numbers just by hovering over the faction bars. Apperently now you also get a "ding" type animation when you gain a rep level.

The patch message also said it'll report rep numbers within your chat window, too, but I hadn't done any faction questing last night to verify.
10-12-05, 04:16 PM   #6
ayradyss
A Theradrim Guardian

Ding!

You do get a neato green swirly 'ding' animation when you gain a new rep level. Scared the heck out of me, as I managed to tick over my Stormwind rep turning in a quest, then spent 5 minutes trying to figure out what the heck had just been cast on me
10-12-05, 05:13 PM   #7
Vex
Premium Member

if anyone finds the option to show rep gains in the chat, could you post here? not seeing it so far
10-16-05, 04:26 PM   #8
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

You mean the new chat-window notification for numeric reputation gains in 1.8? That's enabled by default in the Combat Log window, but not the main chat window. To turn it on there, right-click the General chat tab, go into the Combat Messages submenu and turn on "Misc Info".

Unfortunately there's not a separate toggle for reputation gains vs other "misc" info, so you'll also see messages like "SomeHunter's Kitty is dismissed" occasionally.
10-24-05, 10:34 AM   #9
woofiest
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Question show rep # by default?

I know that in 1.8 you can mouse-over to show the raw xxx/yyy rep # on your reputation tab. Is there anyway to make those number always show? I just like how the reputation mod used to work, that the number always show and I can just hit "u" to see it without doing anything else.

woofiest

==== For Mod Hogger ======================================
http://www.wowinterface.com/
http://www.wowguru.com/ui
http://www.curse-gaming.com/
http://ui.worldofwar.net/

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Reputation