03-19-11, 12:19 PM   #1
perlsyntax
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
gold question

What plugin will help me make more gold in world of warcraft and what the most easy and fast way to make more gold without run out of gold aall the time?
03-19-11, 04:57 PM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Farm mats and sell them on the auction house. Choose some profitable professions and/or "play the AH".

Auctionator and similar addons can help you with auctions, Gatherer can help you remember the position of herbs, ore, ...

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

03-19-11, 05:00 PM   #3
Othgar
"That" Guy

Max your professions and farm, then sell in the AH. There really isn't an addon that will help you make more gold faster. There are plenty of addons that will help you with farming (i.e. Gatherer, Gathermate, Carbonite) mixed with a tradeskill addon, some of these might help you make the most of your time farming, but making the gold is all up to you. Just like in life there really aren't any get rich quick schemes for WoW.

03-19-11, 05:08 PM   #4
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Othgar View Post
Just like in life there really aren't any get rich quick schemes for WoW.
Well, you could marry someone rich!

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

03-19-11, 05:22 PM   #5
Ither
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Well, you could marry someone rich!
That is such bad advice!

My ex-wife did that same thing ... it lasted a whole two years before I realized it and had to trade her in. Well, to think about it I never traded, I simply sold it.
03-19-11, 06:59 PM   #6
Rilgamon
Premium Member

Premium Member
dont concentrate on one thing ... level a few chars with different tradeskills.
dont force it. if gems are too cheap sell bags. if bags dont sell make darkmooncards. if nothing sells disenchant and sell dust
03-19-11, 07:12 PM   #7
tinyu
A Molten Giant

id suggest getting Auctioneer and Gatherer then just farm for a few hours dont forget to scan the AH before you put your items on the AH.
03-20-11, 06:47 AM   #8
perlsyntax
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by tinyu View Post
id suggest getting Auctioneer and Gatherer then just farm for a few hours dont forget to scan the AH before you put your items on the AH.
All i was doing was mineing and sell it to the repair,Maybe the AH would be better thanks
03-20-11, 01:22 PM   #9
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Definitely.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

03-20-11, 03:51 PM   #10
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
I recently started a brand new Druid and having been leveling as a Balance/Resto dual spec. The Druid recently hit 70 and I have made enough money just selling what that character has gathered and found to purchase the epic flying speed. Which of course makes it that much faster to gather and sell stuff.

Here's what I did.

1. Do not start with a crafting profession, instead choose two gathering professions. ie: Mining, Skinning, and/or Herbalism. Remember that you can track both Ore and Herbs at the same time now.

2. Use a simple AH addon to sell what you gather while you're playing. I like Auctionator (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=8902), although you may want to download it from the website listed as the version on WoWInterface is not as updated.

3. You can also use an addon like GatherMate (http://www.wowace.com/addons/gathermate2/ + http://www.wowace.com/addons/gathermate2_data/) in addition to the AH addon to make gathering easier if you're doing Mining/Herbalism.

4. Don't forget to try to sell your green items, cooking meat, trade skill items, and anything else you find while playing. I typically list everything for 24 hours a couple times before I then vendor it. You'd be surprised at how items you think are worthless end up netting you a little cash.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » gold question