06-09-08, 06:09 AM   #1
barzoka
A Kobold Labourer
Two addons that i would really like to have

Greetings;

first of,there was an addon wich let you saw what npc's had to say.
like the ethereal trader at karazhan who had a dialogoe screen pop up before he showed you his wares,or the windriders and such.i saw the addon a few days ago but forgot to add it to my bookmmarks and now i cant find it.
anyone got an idea wich addon is that ?

Also,i dont know if an addon wich would help me about this issue exists,but here it goes,you know the grunting/groaning sounds a boss makes when you hit'em?
well...I HATE IT,i hate it with a passion,i actualy like the boss quotes,but those gruntings made me turn off the sound.so i was wondering if there is an addon to remove those sounds/or actulay make em less frequent.

please excuse my poor english and thank you before hand for any help.

best regards.
06-14-08, 02:23 PM   #2
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
For your NPC's who are often ignored:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...sipmonger.html

As for the sounds there's really nothing to turn them off. I enjoy boss quotes very much as well but when I'm in a raid they're said at times when you usually can't hear them over the battle noises anyway. There was an addon I had called BossTalk which let you play the boss quotes anywhere which was pretty cool but the noveltly wore off fairly quickly.

http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/11154/ <--BossTalk

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Two addons that i would really like to have