Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

11-20-09, 06:56 PM   #22
neuralassassin
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Elengil View Post
I personally have been using Lunarsphere in the middle lower part of the screen (Just under where my toon stands)

Why not work it into nUI there? Basically replacing the buttons there to give a setup that adds more functionality and expandability. Sure it wont quite look as pretty, but it could work into the UI well enough.

I personally ditched the standard buttons about 10 minutes in as inefficient, bulky, and just plain useless...

I really REALLY like how Lunarsphere works with all three mouse buttons (as it can cut down the clutter) nicely shows CD and activation, and the ability to open and close the entire bar with a click is genious.

My suggestion try playing with nui's features for a little more than ten minutes. The bars are collapsible(if i remember correctly) also they are able to show on mouse over, show cooldowns, lengths of debuffs on your target as well as quite a few other things such as dimming spells which can not be used on your current target. As far as the left middle right click option thats just as easily accomplished with simple macros.

12-12-09, 09:05 PM   #23
Elengil
A Murloc Raider
I was talking about the DEFAULT UI buttons, that I ditched early on... (Not nUI)

I am using nUI buttons a bit, but I am honestly still using Lunarsphere for most of my button needs (as well as the many other nice little bits it adds)

AutoRepair/Reagent, Speech on Spellcast, and a few others.

Lunarsphere honestly adds more compactablity (as well as not changing when using druid forms) You could have well over 100 actions, all bound to different keys, and have it take almost no screenestate (Screen Real Estate)

Bringing something like that to nUI would vastly increase its usability and draw.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » WTB LunarSphere Info Panel Plugin