09-10-12, 04:30 AM   #1
Caremsis
A Fallenroot Satyr
5.0.4 Carbonite don't work with German WoW Client

Version 5.041 do not work at me. no quest tracker, i don't can open tha map (same as the original map) and the questlog is the original blizzard questlog.There is too no welcome logo of carbonite and the only i can see, that carbonite is acitivated is, that the little carbonite symbol is shown at the minimap. it seems, that carbonite is not activated, but it is!

i read some more posts of german players wo can't use the new Carbonite Version on the German WoW Client. how we can fix the probz?

09-10-12, 04:48 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Caremsis View Post
Version 5.041 do not work at me. no quest tracker, i don't can open tha map (same as the original map) and the questlog is the original blizzard questlog.There is too no welcome logo of carbonite and the only i can see, that carbonite is acitivated is, that the little carbonite symbol is shown at the minimap. it seems, that carbonite is not activated, but it is!

i read some more posts of german players wo can't use the new Carbonite Version on the German WoW Client. how we can fix the probz?

Instead of putting the same message, three separate times, in three separate topics, you may want to make a single new Topic in the Bug Reports forum. That way anyone that can aid you can keep all the information and assistance in one easy to find place.

Bug Reports Forum: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...play.php?f=119

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » 5.0.4 Carbonite don't work with German WoW Client