04-24-17, 05:29 AM   #1
Cyph1n
Question Quest Log

Hey everyone. Does anyone know of a good quest log handler as I hate the wow default one they now use.

I'd like to find one that handles the quest tracker, by displaying quests in the current zone I'm in, and the quest log.

Today I found Classic Quest Log though it only handles the log and looks visually unappealing and dated
And I know Dugi Questing Essential does handle the quest tracker and shows quests by current zone, it doesn't handle the quest log.

Any suggestions would be great. I don't really want to have to use 2 addons for this so thought I'd ask if anyone knew of something better.

Last edited by Cyph1n : 04-25-17 at 07:34 AM.
04-25-17, 09:16 PM   #2
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know anyone who handles both. You might want to look at QuestGuru ( QuestGuru ) though I can't speak for it myself.

As for the Tracker, I use Sorha Quest Log which allows you to do some useful things with the tracker.
04-29-17, 05:05 AM   #3
Cyph1n
Originally Posted by VincentSDSH View Post
I don't know anyone who handles both. You might want to look at QuestGuru ( QuestGuru ) though I can't speak for it myself.

As for the Tracker, I use Sorha Quest Log which allows you to do some useful things with the tracker.
Ah great. Thank. I will check them out
04-30-17, 11:50 AM   #4
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

For the quest tracker what about https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...?id=15780#info?
05-05-17, 03:23 AM   #5
Cyph1n
Originally Posted by rocnroll View Post
Thank I'd like to try it out but it's pretty dated. The last update was for WOD :/
05-05-17, 09:20 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It still works.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-06-17, 04:14 AM   #7
VincentSDSH
Non-Canadian Luzer!

Ran across Kaliels Tracker recently.

It's quite nice. It lacks what what I want from Sorha's (breaking out the different info types into separate movable elements) but it's probably what'd I'd use of Sorha's wasn't around anymore.
05-07-17, 03:46 AM   #8
Cyph1n
Originally Posted by VincentSDSH View Post
Ran across Kaliels Tracker recently.

It's quite nice. It lacks what what I want from Sorha's (breaking out the different info types into separate movable elements) but it's probably what'd I'd use of Sorha's wasn't around anymore.
Seems pretty good. Though I can't see if it tracks by quests by zone.
Thanks
l'll test it out

Last edited by Cyph1n : 05-07-17 at 10:13 AM.
05-07-17, 08:00 AM   #9
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If all else fails, why not try Carbonite? It is a questing addon, at its' heart, with it's own maps and is modular and is EXTREMELY configurable. It uses its' own quest tracker (watch window) also. Unfortunately, it is a rather large addon, but, I, for one, feel it is well worth it.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!
05-07-17, 10:13 AM   #10
Cyph1n
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
If all else fails, why not try Carbonite? It is a questing addon, at its' heart, with it's own maps and is modular and is EXTREMELY configurable. It uses its' own quest tracker (watch window) also. Unfortunately, it is a rather large addon, but, I, for one, feel it is well worth it.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Quest Log