11-07-13, 02:58 AM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

Daily quest reset time & daily count?

I have these two options checked, but I don't know where to find the info on the user interface.
Where is the info displayed, please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	daily-reset-and-daily-quest-count.jpg
Views:	988
Size:	333.0 KB
ID:	7930  

11-10-13, 07:53 AM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

Well, I guess it's broken too or else nobody knows the answer to such a simple question?

11-10-13, 08:48 AM   #3
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've been very busy and not been able to get online, but I would assume it would show the timers on the quest window somewhere.... (L)

I remember there is a timer on the "weekly" module at the top of the window.. I'll try and get on game tonight (UK time) and see if I can find the timers you are looking for..

11-10-13, 10:10 AM   #4
Kreelor
A Firelord

That will be very kind of you, indeed! You're always nice. Thanks for replying.

11-10-13, 10:30 AM   #5
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons

I've not done a daily to find where the daily count is.. but as a guess I'd say the same area....

*edit
Yup I was right...

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 11-10-13 at 10:54 AM.

11-10-13, 02:52 PM   #6
Kreelor
A Firelord

Thanks for taking some time to do this. I can't read the text on them, so I'll find the screen you opened up. I don't use Carbonite for questing; I use Zygor instead.

It's no wonder I couldn't locate anything about the Dailies reset times, etc. I was fully expecting some sort of re-positional text overlay in a corner of the map, or whatever. Maybe even a slender little (optional) pop-up which could be repositioned. With either of those two ways, I wouldn't have to leave the game to open a giant screen to see that little tiny line of text. LOL. It would be easily visible while I'm playing. Oh, well. At least I know it has something related to my question. Thanks again, JimJoBlue! You helped, and that's wonderful!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Daily quest reset time & daily count?