06-25-15, 09:28 AM   #1
Arianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Showing all world maps--

I just logged in after the recent patch, and Carbonite is showing all world maps rather than just my current area. How can I fix this? (Be gentle, please; I'm not very computer literate.)

Thanks!
06-25-15, 09:51 AM   #2
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite Mini Map -> Right Click -> Show... -> Show Unexplored Areas ... but be advised other addons may show all unexplored areas too.
06-25-15, 10:01 AM   #3
Arianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks. That didn't completely fix the problem, but it helped. All the maps still show in the minimap, but my location also shows in the upper right corner. I made the minimap full size, and I can at least tell where I am
06-25-15, 10:17 AM   #4
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Arianna View Post
Thanks. That didn't completely fix the problem, but it helped. All the maps still show in the minimap, but my location also shows in the upper right corner. I made the minimap full size, and I can at least tell where I am
Sorry i did miss understad u...
06-25-15, 10:34 AM   #5
Thrumbar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
If I read his OP then the Carbonite map is showing as full zoom out (as if he scrolled the map to show the entire worlds map) at login. That is it does not focus the area around his character.

OP please see if follow you character is selected by right clicking the carbonite map. Also make sure you are not tracking any quest that is not in the zone or world you are on as that can happen with that as well.

Thurmbar

Last edited by Thrumbar : 06-25-15 at 10:38 AM.
06-25-15, 11:15 AM   #6
Arianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thrumbar, the map is set to follow me, and no quests are being tracked. Even though I don't now how the minimap set to full scale, it is showing as such over the top of the world maps. When I hit M and pull up the map, though, the whole world shows.

I can use + to zoom in on the area where I am, but there's very little detail.

The problem seems to only be with this one toon. I wonder if there's a "reset" button to return the maps to normal? Maybe I messed up a setting somewhere.

Thanks for your suggestions.
06-26-15, 04:13 PM   #7
Arianna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Fixed! I deleted Carbonite and reloaded, and all is well. Thanks, everyone!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Showing all world maps--