05-05-18, 11:41 AM   #1
TinyBabyOwl
A Defias Bandit
Wowinterface + Minion confusion

Hi there. I see that wow interface suggests using Minion to install addons. I installed Minion but it doesn't seem to talk to the website. It says "Downloading Now..." after clicking the link for any addon, and then "Download Complete" but at no point does it open Minion to download. Not a big deal I can just search through the client itself, except addons on the website are not showing up in the client. I want to install SpartanUI which shows up on on wowinterface but not in the client. I installed it through the Twitch client and Minion sees all the other addons I installed through Twitch but not SpartanUI. Any ideas?
05-05-18, 11:45 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
As for SpartanUI, that's a compilation and not a single addon. Compilations are not currently supported in Minion.

For the rest, I've moved your thread to the Minion forum. Please see the sticky thread at the top of this forum for how to submit data when posting about any problems. Thanks!
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-05-18, 11:50 AM   #3
TinyBabyOwl
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
As for SpartanUI, that's a compilation and not a single addon. Compilations are not currently supported in Minion.

For the rest, I've moved your thread to the Minion forum. Please see the sticky thread at the top of this forum for how to submit data when posting about any problems. Thanks!
Oh I see, that makes sense. Thanks.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Wowinterface + Minion confusion