06-28-06, 08:14 AM   #1
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clique Beta Released!

I've released Clique 0.1.3-Beta for public testing. Rather than re-post the same introduction here, if you have a question about WHAT Clique is, check out the Introduction/Tutorial below.

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...php?s=&id=5108
Introduction/Tutorial: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?&id=8&pageid=67
Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.wowinterface.com/portal.php?id=8&a=faq
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

Last edited by Cladhaire : 06-30-06 at 08:13 AM.
06-28-06, 08:35 AM   #2
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Thumbs up

Cladhaire! I'm very excited about Clique and will be trying it out as soon as I get home, however! I must know, is that frame in the upper left corner of your screenshot WatchDog2?
06-28-06, 08:36 AM   #3
JoshBorke
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

zomg cladhaire! have me babies!

I <3 clique.
06-28-06, 09:02 AM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Fritty
Cladhaire! I'm very excited about Clique and will be trying it out as soon as I get home, however! I must know, is that frame in the upper left corner of your screenshot WatchDog2?
Actually no, but it will be soon enough. The codebase for WD2 is pretty stable, the only thing that kept me from running it and getting more testing was the click-casting. That problem is solved =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
06-28-06, 09:06 AM   #5
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
That problem is solved =)
Woo! <dance!>
06-28-06, 11:34 AM   #6
lanacan
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Well untill WD2 is available.....

I noticed that MiniGroup2 isn't on the list for compatable frames. Will this be added?
06-28-06, 11:36 AM   #7
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Sure, can you post me a link and I'll toss a plugin together
06-29-06, 06:58 AM   #8
cubanx
A Kobold Labourer
Good news Cladhaire, can't wait to try this at home!

I assume that to use it with the current version of WatchDog, I just turn "off" all my click casting in WatchDog?
06-29-06, 08:31 AM   #9
Fritty
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by cubanx
Good news Cladhaire, can't wait to try this at home!

I assume that to use it with the current version of WatchDog, I just turn "off" all my click casting in WatchDog?
I'm curious about this too...do I need to go in and basically unbind everything in watchdog? /wd cc and delete everything on those lines? or is there something simpler I can do?
06-29-06, 08:55 AM   #10
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
If you define a click-casting in Clique it will ALWAYS override the original frame's click. In this case, if you don't define a click-binding, then it will fall through to WatchDog. So you can backup your SavedVariables, or just layer stuff on top of WatchDog-- it makes the transition a little easier.
06-29-06, 08:59 AM   #11
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
@brotherhobbes:

I'll have to look at that issue, it may just be a logic problem on my end. Thanks for the bug report.

@Farstrand:

Yes, but its not fully implemented yet. It will be Clique:CureAny(Clique.unit). You can set up the UnitMenu by setting a custom script to Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit). Most frames should have the right-click menu as default, which frames are you using where they're not?
06-29-06, 10:54 AM   #12
Farstrand
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
@Farstrand:

Yes, but its not fully implemented yet. It will be Clique:CureAny(Clique.unit). You can set up the UnitMenu by setting a custom script to Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit). Most frames should have the right-click menu as default, which frames are you using where they're not?
I want to have the Rightclick to be the spell I have used with rightclick since I started using Watchdog, but to be able to get a meny I need to put it somewhere else then Rightclick. So how should that kind of script look? Just Clique:UnitMenu(Clique.unit) or do I need to do anything else with it? Since I now virtually nothing about this kind of thing.

Thanks for the fast response.

/Farstrand

---www.despair.com
07-12-06, 06:14 PM   #13
Hexagon77
A Murloc Raider
Clique:CureAny()

I like this alot - however something is not working right.

I use to with WatchDog have Cure Any set up on Right Click. I tried setting up a macro in Clique Clique:CureAny() but I get errors.

I am sure I am just doing something wrong.
07-12-06, 08:01 PM   #14
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Hexagon77
I like this alot - however something is not working right.

I use to with WatchDog have Cure Any set up on Right Click. I tried setting up a macro in Clique Clique:CureAny() but I get errors.

I am sure I am just doing something wrong.
What errors?
Make sure your code is ONLY

It will ONLY work like that if you're using the latest versino off the svn. Otherwise you'll need to use:

Clique:CureAny(Clique.unit)
07-12-06, 09:41 PM   #15
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
New version uploaded. Let me know if you have any issues. You can check the changelog on the addon page.
07-13-06, 04:52 AM   #16
Honen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm getting a corrupted or invalid error when I try to unzip or open the latest release?

Last edited by Honen : 07-13-06 at 04:55 AM.
07-13-06, 05:00 AM   #17
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Sorry about that!
07-13-06, 02:56 PM   #18
Hexagon77
A Murloc Raider
What errors?
Make sure your code is ONLY

It will ONLY work like that if you're using the latest versino off the svn. Otherwise you'll need to use:

Clique:CureAny(Clique.unit)

Seems like I thought I had the latest version but did not.

Since upgrading it seems to work fine -

thanks!
07-13-06, 06:24 PM   #19
Elaralia
A Defias Bandit
I have this mouse
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=11551

And I cant bind the scroll ball or the two thumb buttons. Any ideas what Im doing wrong?

I can bind the left and right buttons just fine.
07-13-06, 06:35 PM   #20
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
You need to make sure the buttons are working in wow, try installing this

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Clique Beta Released!