05-22-07, 04:26 PM   #501
Snapples
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The problem about bongos not changing action bar pages in combat is a serious issue, it prevents me from doing any kind of real fighting, PvE or PvP. Pages change fine out of combat, aside from a slight delay but when put into combat, they don't change automatically and can't even be changed manually. Quick assistance with this problem would be wonderfull and very much appreciated.

05-22-07, 04:28 PM   #502
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
ok, this seems like a bug but I'm not exactly sure. Sometimes when I try to fly down towards the ground on my mount I can't fly down and then some of my skills aren't clickable and the little hot spot that brings up the 16-slot box won't come up either. The only way I been able to fix it is to open up key bindings and then it works. It seems to happen every time I open up my tradeskills or the lfg or anything like that.

05-22-07, 04:35 PM   #503
Snapples
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by mrs8joker1988
ok, this seems like a bug but I'm not exactly sure. Sometimes when I try to fly down towards the ground on my mount I can't fly down and then some of my skills aren't clickable and the little hot spot that brings up the 16-slot box won't come up either. The only way I been able to fix it is to open up key bindings and then it works. It seems to happen every time I open up my tradeskills or the lfg or anything like that.
It seems to me like you have your map open and it's completely transparent and you don't realise it, that will prevent you from clicking some things and from changing your camera angle. Try opening your escape menu then closing it, pressing "M" to bring up your map then holding Shift+Scroll Mouse Up to make it visable, then close it. If that is not your problem then I don't know.

05-22-07, 04:42 PM   #504
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
thanks, i'll try that.

05-22-07, 05:47 PM   #505
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
<sigh> patch day... 2.1 sucks

OKay, Mazzle i reeeeaaalllly hope your gona come out with an updated mazzle soon although im sure this whole thing puts a thorn in the current works.

Errors/Problems encountered since todays patch.

1. Ace 2 Library screwed obviously.
2. AutoBar must be updated from the one that came with mazzle or it wont work right.
3. Raid Frame anchors screwed.
4. Target cave dosn't always show when targeting something, or any of the info in it for that mater.
5. Greed/Need/Pass icons not showing on loot frame, there there cuz you can click it but cant see the graphics.
6. random error involving hunters feign death and the party frames.

More to come unfortunately.

Save us Mazzle!

05-22-07, 06:06 PM   #506
Tsumikiri
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
If you run WoWAceUpdater, it'll pretty much fix all the errors (Or at least for me.)

The only problem I'm currently having is with my action bar pages not switching pages.
When I'm out of combat, the pages switch fine. When I'm in combat, they don't switch at all, as a matter of fact, I can't even open the spellbook. I tried P, Shift + P, Ctrl + P, Alt + P; nothing worked.
It seems like something is blocking Action Bar Paging, but I can't find it :'(

I should also note that BugSack is reporting 0 bugs even though the action bar paging isn't working right. But I guess that's not really a bug.

05-22-07, 06:40 PM   #507
celebros
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Tsumikiri
If you run WoWAceUpdater, it'll pretty much fix all the errors (Or at least for me.)

The only problem I'm currently having is with my action bar pages not switching pages.
When I'm out of combat, the pages switch fine. When I'm in combat, they don't switch at all, as a matter of fact, I can't even open the spellbook. I tried P, Shift + P, Ctrl + P, Alt + P; nothing worked.

I should also note that BugSack is reporting 0 bugs even though the action bar paging isn't working right. But I guess that's not really a bug.
This happened to me as well.

05-22-07, 06:51 PM   #508
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

Paging

I have tried paging yet at all since my main is a lock but i bet if theres a new release of bongos for todays patch it'll prolly fix that. Lets keep our fingers crossed that mazzle comes out with an updated compilation all together. Im afraid to update to many things as it may start to mess up the interaction of some of the mods that mazzle coded in.

And damn bliz for messing with the addon server.

05-22-07, 07:04 PM   #509
DuckDastardly
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Tsumikiri

Saw someone had said it was a conflict with AutoBar, and since I was having this issue on my rogue, decided to give what was suggested a try. Disable you AutoBar and log back in. It should fix the paging issue. I disabled AutoBar and paging in combat worked again, logged out and re-enabled AutoBar and when I went into combat it wouldn't page again.

I know its a pain in the ass to not have AutBar but I would much rather have paging than AutoBar if I have to make a choice.

05-22-07, 07:27 PM   #510
Snapples
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DuckDastardly
Saw someone had said it was a conflict with AutoBar, and since I was having this issue on my rogue, decided to give what was suggested a try. Disable you AutoBar and log back in. It should fix the paging issue. I disabled AutoBar and paging in combat worked again, logged out and re-enabled AutoBar and when I went into combat it wouldn't page again.

I know its a pain in the ass to not have AutBar but I would much rather have paging than AutoBar if I have to make a choice.
Confirmed works, thank you so much I didn't want to have to use a different UI, I love mazzle too much!

05-22-07, 07:33 PM   #511
Tsumikiri
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by DuckDastardly

Oh snap, thanks man.

05-22-07, 08:44 PM   #512
cryingwolf
A Defias Bandit
problems on the Mac side

Need some guidance to fix this until MAzz can update this great UI. I try to use it, but when it gets to the final bit of loading it crashes wow. The error seems to be related to resizing. I'm on a Mac and have my res set to 1680x 1050 wide. Any help will be apreciated as I can't game without Mazz's UI anymore!

05-23-07, 07:14 AM   #513
mrs8joker1988
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ok, I've fixed my problem with my map transparency but now whenever I hit m to open my map it opens just fine but hitting m again to close it only moves the map. I notice that hitting the m key removes the little circle on the mini-map that opens or closes it. It works just fine to click on the button but it's much easier to hit m while I'm flying. Any ideas? And I also am having problems with my need, greed or pass buttons not showing up as someone else has posted but if you mouse over where they should be they are clickable as well as portraits not always showing up when I click on mobs or npc's or other people.

05-23-07, 09:04 AM   #514
Zakriel
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by cryingwolf
Need some guidance to fix this until MAzz can update this great UI. I try to use it, but when it gets to the final bit of loading it crashes wow. The error seems to be related to resizing. I'm on a Mac and have my res set to 1680x 1050 wide. Any help will be apreciated as I can't game without Mazz's UI anymore!
I'm having similar problems (Mac and same aspect ratio). Even with a clean install of Mazzle, WTF Folder and then updating ace libs. Thus far I've tried just a clean install of Mazzle, Clean install of Mazzle and rebuild of WTF folder, and Clean install of Mazzle, rebuild of WTF folder and updated Ace files (used the java updater, MacAceupdater and tried it manually).

You can de-select the button config, keybinding config and layout config and it will complete, otherwise it will not complete mazzlefying or will crash at the very end of ui loading.

If you do Mazzify one by one, this allows you to get some things configged, and you can go in and manually change the layout, though some things are bugged like the bongos bar (it spans the entire screen and you can't edit it (edit box falls off screeen and you can't move the bar side to side, only top to bottom). So still unusable for the most part.

Even if your able to get the basic add-on config to go, bugsack is filling with all kinds of errors and you probably get "fatality" errors on ui load. I've not yet tested different screen resolutions to see if this is the root cause.

There are some Macs able to get it working (see below the fold in this forum) but I'm currently not one of them.

Going to try a couple of things:
  • Different Screen Resoltutions
  • Clean install (inc. WTF) beginning with running WOW ui first, then installing Mazzle, then installing ACE updates.
  • Wait patiently for a tested update to be posted

Edit... added error from WOW's error reporter
=========================================================
Assertion Failed!

App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app
File: /Volumes/F2/usrbuild/xb/build/WoW_6692patch2.1.0/WoW/Source/Mac/../../../Engine/Source/Frame/CLayoutFrame.cpp
Line: 806
Error Code: 0x85100086
Time: 2007-05-23 16.40.26 EDT

Assertion: scale

---------------------------------------------------------
-Z-

Last edited by Zakriel : 05-23-07 at 02:55 PM.

05-24-07, 04:39 PM   #515
Ringleron
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
King of the Jungle

Hi.

I recently updated King of the Jungle (as well as the Ace2 libraries, etc).

When I'm playing my hunter, the Feed Pet Button (of KotJ) doesn't appear. I tried configuring the KotJ to happy mode, but, the button doesn't appear when the happiness turns yellow.

Additionally, I tried binding a key to the button, but, the King of the Jungle add on is not listed in the addons section in the Blizzard Keybindings menu.

I tried searching in the forum about the topic, but, not having luck.

Any suggestions/comments?

Thanks

Edit: Ok, it seems that the King of the Jungle doesn't recognize Lynx Meat as a viable pet food. When I got a Tough Jerky food item, the feed button appeared above my pet.

Last edited by Ringleron : 05-24-07 at 11:41 PM.

05-25-07, 05:26 AM   #516
Moosekill
A Defias Bandit
I scanned and couldn't find this anywhere. Two things, first I can't seem to open any of my slotted items to put gems into them. Second, and more importantly, when I have someone selected, their picture appears in the correct place, but the little health bar/mana bar, (I think that is what it is) appears to the right of the figure, like it is stepped over 1 block. This also messes up the names of the people in my group when I am raiding, it is like the right side of the names have been shifted slightly further right. I am running 16:9

05-25-07, 07:55 AM   #517
vampiricwound
A Cyclonian
i posted this elsewhere, but i guess this would be a better spot

the new capability to right click someones name and report them (for goldspam, innappropriate name ect) seems to be not working right (i can invite, ignore, and such that way though)

05-25-07, 10:47 AM   #518
pokyoky
A Cyclonian
I am still having a couple problems that i have not yet found an answer for

1)The battleground scoreboard is not updating, anyone know what mod is causing this?

2)party frames are not disappearing when in raid(i know probably an easy fix here but i have not poked around much yet and thought someone might give me a nudge in the right direction)

05-25-07, 11:15 AM   #519
cryingwolf
A Defias Bandit
Mac Errors

Yes! that's exactly the same error I get from WoW. I hadn't been able to trace it as well as you did, but I did notice the bongos problem, though if you take the scale all the way down to 10% you can get the full bar on screen, you still don't get any ability to edit it, which is strange as the other bars you still do. I hope that Maz will get out a new 2.1 version soon or instructions on how to update as I can't live without my Mazzle...its so hard to play!

05-25-07, 01:48 PM   #520
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I am reading your posts, but if I cannot recreate the issue easily, I'm not going to look into them atm. It's more than likely a problem with add-ons that are not updated and will be resolved when I put out a new version.

So, for the recent posts:

Zak/CryingWolf: Look at the various Mac threads
Ring: Not using KOTJ any more in the package.
Moose, Vampiric, Poky: I can't recreate and can do those things fine.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD