08-31-06, 03:10 PM   #201
Cithana
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
You want this to happen in one click?
Well what I mean is each time I click the bound key it will perform that action. First click casts Seal of the Crusader, the second click casts Judgement and the third click would cast Seal of Command.

Right now I have the middle mouse button bound and when I click it on the enemy target unit frame it does cast the Seal of the Crusader and when I click it again it does cast Judgement but I cant get it to cast Seal of Command on myself on the next click.

Thanks
09-01-06, 02:18 PM   #202
Suiseiseki
A Defias Bandit
I'm using Discord Unit Frames.

In the current version (7.0), Clique works perfectly fine until you Clique-heal on the target's target window. At that point, it will change your current target to that target and begin casting on them. From then on, every frame you Clique-cast on will change your current target until you force a UI reload. I've reproduced this many times now.
09-01-06, 02:20 PM   #203
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks, I'll look at that this weekend.. it definitely should never happen like that.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
09-01-06, 02:24 PM   #204
Suiseiseki
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cladhaire
Thanks, I'll look at that this weekend.. it definitely should never happen like that.
Wow. That's one hell of a fast response. Hope to see this get resolved because I can't wait to rid myself of having to use GroupButtons just for it's click casting.
09-01-06, 10:34 PM   #205
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Script request

Hey Cladhaire, great mod, I used to use mods like Heart to help me heal but it created so much un-wanted clutter on my screen, so i started using this for healing and other personal functions and i think it's a really good addon, keep the good work up!

There is only one thing I miss from Heart though and I don't know how to put it into Clique. In heart you could set priorities for spells, im not sure of how to do it in Clique.

All I want really is to make a script for when the target is below 30% hp it casts Power word shield on them, if they're above 30% health it will cast renew on them. All max spell ranks. I've asked for help off a friend of mine who made a /run script for me but Clique didn't like it, so maybe you or someone else could make me a script for this? as you can see im a "noob" when it comes to these things. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
09-01-06, 10:59 PM   #206
brotherhobbes
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
you use LUA, boohoo.
http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warcraft_API

i didn't test this, but this type of thing is what you'd make.

if (UnitHealth(Clique.unit) / UnitHealthMax(Clique.unit) > 0.3) then CastSpellByName("Spell Name") else CastSpellByName("Spell Name") end

i don't think this type of auto-spell choosing is ever a good idea, though. you'd be better off just setting up one click to shield and another click to heal.
09-01-06, 11:05 PM   #207
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks for that, ill edit it and try it. I do have the spells on my bars, its just when im raiding things may get a bit hectic so thats why i wanted that script, a lot of the buttons on my mouse are already used up (including combos), so in a way im trying to save space.

EDIT: Thanks Cladhaire too.

Last edited by boohoo : 09-01-06 at 11:08 PM.
09-01-06, 11:05 PM   #208
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
The most basic way to do this is a custom script with the following logic:

local hp = UnitHealth(Clique.unit) or 0
local hpmax = UnitHealthMax(Clique.unit) or 1

if (hp / hpmax) > .3 then
Clique:CastSpell("Healing Touch")
else
Clique:CastSpell("Healing Touch(Rank 4)")
end

Something like that should work.. as a general concept. You can change the numbers and spells as you see fit.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
09-02-06, 10:24 AM   #209
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Btw would Clique automatically work around weakened soul?
09-02-06, 10:40 AM   #210
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
What do you mean?

You can Clique:NewSpell("Weakend Soul", "Power Word:Shield"), but I dont know what you mean.
09-02-06, 12:33 PM   #211
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Well if a target already has the "weakened soul" debuff they can't be shielded, so they have to be renew'd so to speak, sorry about my previous post, was a bit lame.
09-02-06, 12:43 PM   #212
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
if Clique:IsBuffActive("Weakend Soul") then Clique:CastSpell("Renew") else Clique:CastSpell("Power Word:Shield") end
09-02-06, 07:37 PM   #213
boohoo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I hate to keep coming back here when I have a problem, I feel like im posting irrelevant information and you don't like answering script requests so much which I understand, especially with something which can be considered easy to do. Well basically I tried to add the weakened soul part but I can't seem to get it to work, it looks like this atm:

if (hp / hpmax) > .3 then
Clique:CastSpell("Renew")
else
Clique:CastSpell("Power Word:Shield")end
if Clique:IsBuffActive("Weakend Soul") then Clique:CastSpell("Renew")end

anyone could help? thanks in advance and sorry for causing clutter in your forum cladhaire.
09-02-06, 08:26 PM   #214
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Looks like you spelled Weakened Soul incorrectly. I'd make sure its spelled correctly in game.
09-03-06, 01:36 PM   #215
Chasim
A Defias Bandit
Questions on party pets...

Couple of questions:

(1) Clique doesn't seem to work at all with party pets (at least not for me)?

(2) (And I know this isn't Clique related, but worth asking 'cause it my relate to (1) and it's irritating even if it doesn't...) Party Pets' portraits show up as their master as oppose to its portrait? Anyone else experienced that? I'm not using any UI mod for the party...

Thanks, and keep up the great work on this excellent mod.

Oh, I lied, one more question, "click-to-res" doesn't seem to work for me (so I've bound Resurrect to Ctrl-Right click).

P.S. I'm using the latest released version of Clique (not any SVN version).
09-03-06, 02:03 PM   #216
ravagernl
Proceritate Corporis
Premium Member
it should be
Code:

if (hp / hpmax) > .3 or ( Clique:IsBuffActive("Weakened Soul") and not Clique:IsBuffActive("Renew") ) then
    Clique:CastSpell("Renew")
else 
    Clique:CastSpell("Power Word:Shield")
end
This checks also if renew is already up on the unit, saving your mana I would adjust your healthpercent setting to something higher tho..
09-08-06, 02:41 PM   #217
krve
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Suiseiseki
I'm using Discord Unit Frames.

In the current version (7.0), Clique works perfectly fine until you Clique-heal on the target's target window. At that point, it will change your current target to that target and begin casting on them. From then on, every frame you Clique-cast on will change your current target until you force a UI reload. I've reproduced this many times now.
Hi, I just recently made a new healer after a long hiatus so I've been trying to get my interface setup for healing again, but I've been out of the loop for healing mods for ages now. Clique seems to be the hot thing right now, but I'm having major problems that are making it unusable for me:

I use DUF, SqueakyWheel, and CTRA. Just as Suiseiseki described, whenever I click cast on DUF's target target frame it changes my target and from that point on when I try to cast anything I lose my target until I do a full reload. Additionally, everytime I click cast on squeakywheel, it also loses my target. This completely defeats one of the main reasons that I use squeaky - to heal effectively in battlegrounds without losing my target. This problem with squeaky persists even if DUF is disabled. Is there any known workaround for this?

Also, is there *ANY* way to get autoselfcasting to work with clique? A long time ago I used watchdog in combination with some selfcasting mod and it worked great... this seems like a major regression if self casting is no longer possible. Having to click a frame to heal yourself is unworkable in pvp for me; I try to avoid clicking as much as possible except in situations like party/raid healing since keybinds become cumbersome when selecting from lots of targets. Is there any easy way that I can get back to this "hybrid" setup without having to make a bunch of messy macros?

Thanks!
09-08-06, 05:37 PM   #218
bwh
A Murloc Raider
The MT frame of CT_RaidAssist do not work with Mouse4 and Mouse5 ?

I've been using mouse4 for HT and while it is working on normal CT_RA frames, the MT and MTT frames are not affected by mouse 4 / 5 keys. Mouse1-3 works just fine everywhere.

What may be the problem?
09-09-06, 10:11 AM   #219
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by krve
I use DUF, SqueakyWheel, and CTRA. Just as Suiseiseki described, whenever I click cast on DUF's target target frame it changes my target and from that point on when I try to cast anything I lose my target until I do a full reload. Additionally, everytime I click cast on squeakywheel, it also loses my target. This completely defeats one of the main reasons that I use squeaky - to heal effectively in battlegrounds without losing my target. This problem with squeaky persists even if DUF is disabled. Is there any known workaround for this?
Then somethign else is interfering. I have used DUF with TargetTarget in the most recent version, and I am unable to replicate this issue. Disable all mods except Clique and DUF, and try to reproduce the issue. It seems you're seeing it every single time, so it should be easy to reproduce. I have never heard a report of this as an issue with Squishy. Also, you should use my portal for bug reports, not the forums

Also, is there *ANY* way to get autoselfcasting to work with clique? A long time ago I used watchdog in combination with some selfcasting mod and it worked great... this seems like a major regression if self casting is no longer possible.
You're mistaken. The AutoSelfCast you used to use was NOT blizzard's autoselfcast. Blizzard's auto-self-cast fundamentally changes the CastSpellbyName() CastSpell() and UseAction() functions, which are implemented in C. I have no way to change or alter these functions to make them work correctly, if AutoSelfCast is enabled.

Having to click a frame to heal yourself is unworkable in pvp for me; I try to avoid clicking as much as possible except in situations like party/raid healing since keybinds become cumbersome when selecting from lots of targets. Is there any easy way that I can get back to this "hybrid" setup without having to make a bunch of messy macros?
Download an AutoSelfCast mod. Blizzard's will not work.
09-09-06, 10:11 AM   #220
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by bwh
The MT frame of CT_RaidAssist do not work with Mouse4 and Mouse5 ?

I've been using mouse4 for HT and while it is working on normal CT_RA frames, the MT and MTT frames are not affected by mouse 4 / 5 keys. Mouse1-3 works just fine everywhere.

What may be the problem?
Bug with CTRA not registering those clicks. Submit a bug report, and I will force register them, or contact Cide.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Clique Beta Released!